WHITNEY'S OTHER BROTHER

17 replies to this topic

#1 BOSTONSUPERMODEL

VIP Member

• 10,830 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 03:06 PM

Does anyone know anything about Whitney's other brother. I only hear news about Gary what about Michael?
Posted Image

#2 Denton

• 0 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 05:22 PM

Michael is Whitney's brother that actually has the SAME parents. Gary is Whitney's half brother and he has a different father.

From what I know about Michael, he is married and has kids right??? He is the middle child and I think he had a little ##### problem in the past, I don't know how he's doing now. I know Gary had a ##### and alcohol problem also. I guess that's all I really know about Michael. I don't know how many kids he has.

#3 Camille

• 6,570 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 05:50 PM

my goodness. I never knew they BOTH had substance abuse problems.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Love Will Save The Day! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#4 Guest_Mr_Dee_*

Posted 12 April 2001 - 05:58 PM

Damn! Cissy needed to keep her kids away from the medicine cabinet!

LOL!!! You know I'm joking!!!!

#5 BOSTONSUPERMODEL

VIP Member

• 10,830 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 06:18 PM

ain't that the truth come to think of it i wish my mom would have left the medicine cabinet open in our house my childhood would have been a lot "happier" hehe :)
Posted Image

#6 Tiffany P

• 4,733 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 07:32 PM

I think Donna Houston is Micheal's wife. Some ppl think she is Gary's wife, but i think she's Micheal's wife. He used to be Whitney's tour manager.
I've never found anyone who fulfilled my needs......I learned to depend on me'

#7 Lauris

• 216 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 10:20 PM

>I think Donna Houston is Micheal's
>wife. Some ppl think she
>is Gary's wife, but i
>think she's Micheal's wife. He
>used to be Whitney's tour
>manager.

Yeah Tiffany P, Donna is Michael's wife!. You have reason, I haven't seen Michael Houston since a long time, although Donna is always there supporting Whitney!. She's a really nice woman! ;-)

#8 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,233 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 11:09 PM

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON 12-04-01 AT 09:31 PM (EST)[/font][p]Really? I could have sworn Donna Houston is married to Whitney's brother Gary, because her first nephew is named Gary.

I should just read Cissy's book, but I never have time. I've had it FOREVER and it's still wrapped up. :(

----------------------------------------
I won't let my spirit fail me
I won't let my spirit go
Ain't nothing gonna break my stride!
If tomorrow is judgment day ...
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life,
I will say I spent it with you.

#9 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,233 posts

Posted 12 April 2001 - 11:14 PM

Where do you all "know" any of this? The family is very private. Her brothers don't do interviews and Whitney rarely discusses her family.

I won't let my spirit go

#10 carista

• 22 posts

Posted 13 April 2001 - 12:18 AM

Well I just finished reading Cissy's book and on page 218 it mentions how Donna and Michael dated then got married. Also further along in the book on page 230 Cissy says she made it a tradition to name or partially name her grandchildren. She named Michael and Donna's first son after Gary.

#11 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,233 posts

Posted 13 April 2001 - 01:09 AM

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON 12-04-01 AT 11:23 PM (EST)[/font][p]Thanks! :) I need to make time for that book. I have a few interviews with Donna Houston and none of them said which brother she was married to.

I won't let my spirit go

#12 Lauris

• 216 posts

Posted 13 April 2001 - 11:08 AM

>Where do you all "know" any
>of this? The family is
>very private. Her brothers don't
>do interviews and Whitney rarely
>discusses her family.

It's curious!. It's something that I know but I can't tell you exactly where I read it. I guess it was in one of the newsletter of the Englewood Cliffs Fan Club!

#13 Denton

• 0 posts

Posted 13 April 2001 - 11:11 AM

Me too. I have no idea where I heard that stuff about Michael. So actually, don't believe anything I said. Because, I know I have read that he had a ##### problem somewhere, and that Gary also had one, but I don't have a clue where I read it.

#14 nippyfan

• 1,797 posts

Posted 13 April 2001 - 02:49 PM

Donna has to be Michael's wife because Gary's last name is really not Houston. It's Garland. But Whitney sometimes introduces him as Gary Garland Houston.(I guess so people won't ask questions, but almost everybody already knows he has a different dad) His last name is his Dad's, Cissy's first husband.

#15 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,233 posts

Posted 13 April 2001 - 03:54 PM

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON 13-04-01 AT 01:56 PM (EST)[/font][p]>It's curious!. It's something that I
>know but I can't tell
>you exactly where I read
>it. I guess it was
>in one of the newsletter
>of the Englewood Cliffs Fan
>Club!

No, I'm referring to the allegations in the others posts. I'm not referring to Donna Houston. Whitney's brothers don't talk, Whitney barely talks, so where is that coming from? The only place I've ever seen that crap is in rags like the National Enquirer, and I have a problem when people quote those rags.

Regarding Donna Houston -- I don't think the old fan club ever said who she was married to either. I checked my old newsletters to make sure I wasn't losing my memory, LOL. Now I know because of Cissy's book. I don't go by the Garland/Houston explanation above because I'm not 100% sure what Gary's legal name is. What do I know? I'm just a fan.

I won't let my spirit go

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users