Whitney Houston 'Sparkle' Full Movie Trailer - Video Inside

216 replies to this topic

#31 liz06

• 3,766 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

The FULL trailor...WARNING: Whitney is amazing, and her singing is BEAUTIFUL! Will probably make you cry

#32 Accomplice

• 133 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

It gave me chills and my eyes feel with tears. OMG, I love this woman!

#33 remamamama

• 3,191 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

View Postliz06, on 02 April 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

The FULL trailor...WARNING: Whitney is amazing, and her singing is BEAUTIFUL! Will probably make you cry

Oh. My. Lord. Watching the full trailer and Whitney singing Sparrow. This is the first time I've cried since Whitney's funeral. The moment she opened her mouth and sang....@1:45 .... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

She was born with The Voice, and died with The Voice. She never lost it. She's the only singer on this planet who would leave me in tears and send chills over my spine with just one note. That's all I can say.

Edited by remamamama, 02 April 2012 - 11:35 AM.

Posted Image

#34 liz06

• 3,766 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:35 AM

View Postremamamama, on 02 April 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

Oh. My. Lord. Watching the full trailer and Whitney singing Sparrow. This is the first time I've cried since Whitney's funeral. The moment she opened her mouth and sang....@1:45 .... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I could only watch it once and it made me cry, hearing that voice. She was so, on it. She sounds so beautiful. :crying:

#35 clemsonfight

GO TIGERS!

• 7,558 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

Whitney looked and sounded so amazing here...makes me feel so sad :(
Posted Image
"The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

#36 clemsonfight

GO TIGERS!

• 7,558 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:37 AM

At 2:07 in the full trailer...does Whitney not look like she walked RIGHT OUT of the MLIYL era? Incredible
Posted Image
"The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

#37 remamamama

• 3,191 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:44 AM

1:36...was that Whitney?

Posted Image

#38 Accomplice

• 133 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

The guy at .24, where have I seen him before? The first 10 times I watched I never noticed anyone else really but Whitney, LOL. She
just commands my attention.

#39 Marvin

• 13 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

I can't stop crying. It feels like February 11 all over again. I am so sad.

#40 Accomplice

• 133 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

View Postremamamama, on 02 April 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

I think it's the other sister, they are all wearing the same dress but I'm not sure.

#41 CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

Conclue

• 17,775 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:59 AM

View Postremamamama, on 02 April 2012 - 11:44 AM, said:

Yes. I had to do a double take too. She looks that incredible. I have a 23 inch monitor and watched in HD fullscreen and it's def Whitney. I did literally double take and look back and pause it, it's her. Gorgeous. NOT BLEEP! NOAMI WHITNEY , thanks in advance.

I lost it of course but had to pull it together. I had my moment. I can't keep watching the trailer though as if nothing happened. It's too much.

I wanted to wait to see the real first trailer and not bits and pieces but either way.

Her words in this movie are haunting.

She has this glow to her in this movie, it shows through in her acting and all. She seems so natural.

Edited by CoNcLusIveTrUthZ, 02 April 2012 - 12:00 PM.

Posted Image

"You can look back and know, you were loved"

#42 remamamama

• 3,191 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

"Was my life not enough of a cautionary tale for you?"
"Why would the Lord give me this gift if I wasn't supposed to use it?"
"I always knew you had the gift. It makes me feel I've done something right. Don't lose it."

You can see a bit of Whitney in different characters - the motherly love and strength in Emma's character, her youth, spirit and talent in Sparkle's character, and of course tragic loss and struggle with addiction in Sister's character. The movie almost seems like an autobiographical tale about Whitney's life.

Posted Image

#43 remamamama

• 3,191 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:03 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Problem solved. That is Whitney.

Posted Image

#44 CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

Conclue

• 17,775 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

View Postremamamama, on 02 April 2012 - 12:02 PM, said:

"Was my life not enough of a cautionary tale for you?"
"Why would the Lord give me this gift if I wasn't supposed to use it?"
"I always knew you had the gift. It makes me feel I've done something right. Don't lose it."

You can see a bit of Whitney in different characters - the motherly love and strength in Emma's character, her youth, spirit and talent in Sparkle's character, and of course tragic loss and struggle with addiction in Sister's character. The movie almost seems like an autobiographical tale about Whitney's life.

That's what i'm wondering. It seems as if the woman who's life seemed to be scripted by destiny is indeed making her final courtain call sending a message of her own life before she bowed out.

I don't know how to feel. I know this, I will support this sparkle era with pride even if it brings tears and pain to have that moment of joy. That's for sure.

Posted Image

"You can look back and know, you were loved"

#45 liz06

• 3,766 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

Those pictures are GORGEOUS!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users