Cause of death coroner's report released

254 replies to this topic

#46 John-John

John-John

• 5,723 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

View PostEvery1lovesNippy, on 22 March 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

View PostJohn-John, on 22 March 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Kisha remember what I pm'd regarding 2 nights before 2/11. We were on the same page.

What page was that? Maybe lots of folks are on that page with you. hmmmmmm.

Ck your pm

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

#47 PontusFromSweden

Board Poll Wizard & Board Atheist & Feminist

• 6,416 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

View PostTerrence, on 22 March 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

View PostNippyFanNy779, on 22 March 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

View PostTerrence, on 22 March 2012 - 06:31 PM, said:

Does anyone know how long cocaine stays in your system? It doesn't mean she used that day or that night. She could have used back home in ATL and it was still in her system.

3 - 4 days if memory serves

And she had been in LA for about 3-4 days prior to death. Now I have alot of questions. Who sold her the drugs? Where they did come from? Did Pat know she was using during the stay? Did Mary know she was using prior to her leaving the room? Who removed the drugs from the room before the cops came? It had to have been someone who knew to know exactly where the stash was and to remove it in the few minutes between finding her and the police showing up.
Chaka says it all

#48 Every1lovesNippy

• 749 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

View PostJohn-John, on 22 March 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

Does anyone know how long cocaine stays in your system? It doesn't mean she used that day or that night. She could have used back home in ATL and it was still in her system.

I was gonna say 3. One can pass a urine & blood test 5 days after use.

Remember they don't just test for cocaine, they test for byproduces which can last quite a while in the syetem, even months, especially for chronic users. Lots of people loose their jobs thinking the coke will be gone in a few days.

The reality is that she probably got the coke in LA from someone, after her recording session for Sparkle, and the real question is who got her the stuff. Who knew LA was familiar enough with LA to know how to quietly score some drugs for WH.

#49 PontusFromSweden

Board Poll Wizard & Board Atheist & Feminist

• 6,416 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

L.A. County Coroner Whitney Was Coked Up At Time of Death

An official for the L.A. County Coroner's Office just stated ... Whitney Houston used cocaine immediately prior to her death.

Coroner Chief Craig Harvey just held a news conference -- claiming the toxicology results suggested Whitney was a "chronic" cocaine user.

Harvey described the cocaine level in Whitney's system as "acute" -- indicating Whitney used the drug not long before she accidentally drowned in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton hotel last month. "Accidental drowning" is listed as Whitney's official cause of death.

According to Harvey, the autopsy revealed a 60% narrowing of Whitney's arteries -- a direct result of the chronic cocaine use. Harvey claims the artery constriction led to a cardiac event before her death.

As for the other drugs in her system -- marijuana, Benadryl, Flexeril, and Xanax -- which Harvey claims were all at or below therapeutic levels ... and did not significantly contribute to her death.

http://www.tmz.com/2...e/#.T2vAitkw3jY

#50 nancy

• 61 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostEvery1lovesNippy, on 22 March 2012 - 07:06 PM, said:

View PostJohn-John, on 22 March 2012 - 06:48 PM, said:

I was gonna say 3. One can pass a urine & blood test 5 days after use.

Remember they don't just test for cocaine, they test for byproduces which can last quite a while in the syetem, even months, especially for chronic users. Lots of people loose their jobs thinking the coke will be gone in a few days.

The reality is that she probably got the coke in LA from someone, after her recording session for Sparkle, and the real question is who got her the stuff. Who knew LA was familiar enough with LA to know how to quietly score some drugs for WH.

Well if anyone knows I hope they don't let Whitney fans find out.... I'm sorry I understand it was her choice or whatever and yada yada but I still want to have someone to take my anger out on!!

#51 HoneyCakes

• 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:24 PM

This hurts my heart. It feels like losing her all over again.... Im at a loss for words. Definitely not watching the news or entertainment reports just not in the mood to hear anymore negativity about her.

#52 jersey

• 547 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

View Postryww, on 22 March 2012 - 06:53 PM, said:

Whoever the person is who knew about it and sold it to her should really be ashamed and should be asking for some forgiveness!!!!!!!!

How you figure? Whitney was a grown woman. She admitted to being her own best friend or worst enemy. You can't blame the person she got the drugs from.

Posted Image

A glorious, golden voice that only comes once in a lifetime.

#53 Accomplice

• 133 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

Ugh, what difference does it make.....she was human and it doesn't change anything. She's still gone, :crying: my Whitney is still gone and my heart is still
broken.

#54 Every1lovesNippy

• 749 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

View Postultimatej, on 22 March 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

Whoever the person is who knew about it and sold it to her should really be ashamed and should be asking for some forgiveness!!!!!!!!

How you figure? Whitney was a grown woman. She admitted to being her own best friend or worst enemy. You can't blame the person she got the drugs from.

Yes we do blame them. We also put them in jail. It's a crime. And whoever sold the drugs or delivered them is no better than the guy who allowed MJ to die from drugs.

#55 jersey

• 547 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

View PostEvery1lovesNippy, on 22 March 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Yes we do blame them. We also put them in jail. It's a crime. And whoever sold the drugs or delivered them is no better than the guy who allowed MJ to die from drugs.

You can't blame someone who you don't even know exists!

Posted Image

#56 juzly

nippyology <3 expressionist

• 934 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:38 PM

I'm one of the people whom the toxicology reports didn't matter to me.

All i knew it was same sort of a accident, no body wants to pass like this early. Especially leaving your beloved kid.

In the end nothing will bring beautiful Whitney back. Nothing. Oh God she has passed on, how it happened, what happened, our queen is gone. I love her so much and miss her forever. My heart, music, will never be the same!.

A Brave heart is a Powerful weapon. A Voice inspires the Way. One Love. Whitney forever

#57 Every1lovesNippy

• 749 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

Here's the thing. When whitney was in Detroit, filming Sparkle, she was obviously doing well and in a good place. Who was with her then, supporting her and helping with her sobriety? Then she comes to LA and has a relapse. Who were the people around in LA? Were they the same, or were there different characters. I do not know the answers, but I am curious.

#58 ARG2009

• 436 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

I 'm so sad and angry at the same time, I was sure Whitney was clean all these years....!!
The long term use of cocaine have a strong effect in heart and arteries. Maybe the later use of it did not have mayor effect in her death, but come on, let's face the reality, directly or indirectly the drugs killed her.
Whitney could't fight against her demons, she wasn't strong enough and the people surrounding her were not the best influence.....but she is free now...I 'm remembering her watching her videos...THE BEST VOICE OF THE HISTORY!!!! Love you Whitney....I will always will...

#59 Every1lovesNippy

• 749 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:45 PM

View Postultimatej, on 22 March 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

??? Someone sold her the drugs. She didn't fly to Columbia to get her own cocaine. Someone sold her the drugs and they are a criminal.

#60 jersey

• 547 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

View PostEvery1lovesNippy, on 22 March 2012 - 07:45 PM, said:

View Postultimatej, on 22 March 2012 - 07:37 PM, said:

??? Someone sold her the drugs. She didn't fly to Columbia to get her own cocaine. Someone sold her the drugs and they are a criminal.

And even in her death, people still acting like they know what Whitney did or did not do in her personal life.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users