Jump to content


Sparkle Movie Trailer Next Month!!!



11 replies to this topic

#1 total23

    Senior Member

  • 528 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:26 AM

Sorry Guys Could Not Find The Original Thread....Lisa Feel Free To Add This To The Original Sparkle Thread!


Debra Martin Chase on twitter :

#SPARKLE the trailer is currently scheduled to debut on TITANIC 3D next month. Pls let me know what u think of it



This Is Such A Smart Choice Being That Titanic Was The Highest Grossing Film Before Avatar!!!! I Know A Lot Of People Will Know About Sparkle Now.....YAY!!!! This Is Gonna Be Huge!

#2 remamamama

    Senior Member

  • 3,191 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:44 AM

She also tweeted this...

yes WH completed Celebrate.

Posted Image


#3 Nippyislove

    Member

  • 83 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

I am wondering if the trailer will be shown outside of the US, too - as the film will be out here much later in October .

#4 NippyFanNy779

    Senior Member

  • 8,788 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:47 PM

looks like I will be going to see Titanic 3D

Posted Image


Was my life not enough of a cautionary tale for you?


#5 liz06

    Senior Member

  • 3,766 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

I hadn't really planned on watching the Titanic sink again but it looks like I'm gonna.

#6 Terrence

    C.O.O. & Founder Of Ford Illustra (FI) Productions

  • 31,592 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

View PostNippyFanNy779, on 22 March 2012 - 12:47 PM, said:

looks like I will be going to see Titanic 3D

Yup... Right there... For that long BLEEP! movie...

Posted Image

FI Throwback...


#7 love4whit

    Senior Member

  • 657 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

You know, I've had a really sad day today thinking about Whitney on my drive this morning. And then I was thinking about Sparkle and how we all thought it was strange how early they were hyping the movie and such. But how lucky we were since she got to do a few interviews and see a few of her clips of acting and singing. Strange how that happened. But then to come home and read more Whitney news just made me worse. I'm a mess today, family... :crying:

#8 Nippyislove

    Member

  • 83 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

View Postlove4whit, on 22 March 2012 - 04:54 PM, said:

You know, I've had a really sad day today thinking about Whitney on my drive this morning. And then I was thinking about Sparkle and how we all thought it was strange how early they were hyping the movie and such. But how lucky we were since she got to do a few interviews and see a few of her clips of acting and singing. Strange how that happened. But then to come home and read more Whitney news just made me worse. I'm a mess today, family... :crying:

*hug* :hug:

#9 Accomplice

    Member

  • 133 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

View PostTerrence, on 22 March 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

View PostNippyFanNy779, on 22 March 2012 - 12:47 PM, said:

looks like I will be going to see Titanic 3D

Yup... Right there... For that long BLEEP! movie...

Yep, just hope I don't cry

#10 NippyFanNy779

    Senior Member

  • 8,788 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

View PostTerrence, on 22 March 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

View PostNippyFanNy779, on 22 March 2012 - 12:47 PM, said:

looks like I will be going to see Titanic 3D

Yup... Right there... For that long BLEEP! movie...

Don't remind me ...that movie was like 4 VHS tapes long and two DVD's

Posted Image


Was my life not enough of a cautionary tale for you?


#11 PontusFromSweden

    Board Poll Wizard & Board Atheist & Feminist

  • 6,416 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

This is just too depressing

#12 clemsonfight

    GO TIGERS!

  • 7,558 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:39 PM

I really wanna see that trailer...but I really don't wanna watch the Titanic lol
Posted Image
"The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users