Nippy was working on new music with Ne-Yo

10 replies to this topic

#1 sowhitneywhipped

• 86 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

http://omg.yahoo.com...BHRlc3QD;_ylv=3

Came across this, thought you guys would want to know.

#2 Zolas

• 4,292 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

"The memory that will stay with me forever," Ne-Yo revealed to omg!, "is we're all sitting there and Whitney says, 'Here's what I need you to do for me: I need music that lets the world know that I'm happy. With everything that's gone down with [ex-husband Bobby Brown] and all that, I need the world to know that I'm not bitter, I'm not depressed, I'm happy. I got my God, my kid, and I got my music, and that's all I need. I need the music to say that.' Those are the kind of songs that we worked on. I honestly wish that we would have gotten to finish them."

Wish we could have heard more of it!

Posted Image

#3 Nippyislove

• 83 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

View PostZolas, on 19 March 2012 - 12:31 PM, said:

"The memory that will stay with me forever," Ne-Yo revealed to omg!, "is we're all sitting there and Whitney says, 'Here's what I need you to do for me: I need music that lets the world know that I'm happy. With everything that's gone down with [ex-husband Bobby Brown] and all that, I need the world to know that I'm not bitter, I'm not depressed, I'm happy. I got my God, my kid, and I got my music, and that's all I need. I need the music to say that.' Those are the kind of songs that we worked on. I honestly wish that we would have gotten to finish them."

Wish we could have heard more of it!

omg, that would have been so beautiful. She was so at peace with herself and the world, and so happy about everything, while filming sparkle and in the weeks after that her face seemed to sparkle, too - she radiated so much happieness and beauty and love !

#4 Petra

• 686 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:41 PM

i'm glad she was happy and in a good place..but this just devastates me even more..i just can't understand why this had to happen now, after everything she had been through..it just seems so unfair..she deserved that happiness, she deserved being able to raise her child and guide her and she deserved making new music, kind of music she wanted to do, to show the world that she's happy and here and that's she's not going anywhere..this all is just so heartbreaking..

Posted Image
"If the voice is a musical instrument, here is a Stradivarius."
- Time magazine -

That Stradivarius is playing its sweet notes in Heaven now.

I will love you for the rest of my days and beyond.

You are free.

Full time angel since Feb 11, 2012

#5 mkko1

• 145 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:48 PM

Boy that is sad. It would have been nice to hear the happiness after the battles. I feel like "I Look to You" was always the album after the stroms and wanted to hear the "now what" album. Sounds more and more like it would have been a bright, happy album.

#6 tms78

• 193 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

He's been selling this snake oil since she started work on ILTY. We know Whitney enough, that she would have taken a pretty-much-completed song, rearranged the vocal, and recorded it. She doesn't do the organic thing. He should just let it go that the songs they did never made the cut for the ILTY album.

#7 Tiger

THE Tiger!

• 7,812 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

:(
Posted Image

"My finest day... is yet unknown..."

"Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary" -Mahatma Gandhi

#8 liz06

• 3,766 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

Ohh mann

#9 Terrence

C.O.O. & Founder Of Ford Illustra (FI) Productions

• 31,604 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

View PostPetra, on 19 March 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

i'm glad she was happy and in a good place..but this just devastates me even more..i just can't understand why this had to happen now, after everything she had been through..it just seems so unfair..she deserved that happiness, she deserved being able to raise her child and guide her and she deserved making new music, kind of music she wanted to do, to show the world that she's happy and here and that's she's not going anywhere..this all is just so heartbreaking..

That hurt my heart...

Posted Image

FI Throwback...

#10 Petra

• 686 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostTerrence, on 19 March 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

View PostPetra, on 19 March 2012 - 01:41 PM, said:

That hurt my heart...
i just can't shake that feeling..i thought it would get better, but it just doesn't..no matter how much time passes, this feeling of unfairness, this bitter taste in my mouth, it stays the same..

Posted Image
"If the voice is a musical instrument, here is a Stradivarius."
- Time magazine -

That Stradivarius is playing its sweet notes in Heaven now.

I will love you for the rest of my days and beyond.

You are free.

Full time angel since Feb 11, 2012

#11 Joleen

• 36 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Makes me so sad. I don't think I can ever fully accept this. And then when you hear about everything she was planning to do and wanting to reveal about herself through new music. It's just not fair. :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users