Jump to content


It's Time to Celebrate Whitney's Legacy



13 replies to this topic

#1 dab1000

    Junior Member

  • 15 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:32 AM

Now that some time has passed, I think it is time to celebrate some special moments in Whitney's life. As I was compiling this video I found myself - Remembering when each one unfolded and how the moments still resonate inside of me just as if they happened yesterday. "

Celebrate Whitney's Moment In Time" is proudly dedicated to Rachel Decoste and her entire staff at Whitney-fan.com (Lisa and the gang . . .). My sincerest appreciation for their tireless efforts to keep fellow Nippy fans in the loop on the latest song and special moments as each one unfolded. Thanks again! :wavetowel:



#2 Lisa

    VIP Member

  • 14,189 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:46 AM

I agree that we should celebrate Whitney's legacy and I appreciate the video!

But apparently you're unaware -- I've run the site since the end of 1999, and no one here is on a staff. We're a team:
http://www.whitney-f...tats&do=leaders
If tomorrow is judgment day ...
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life,
I will say I spent it with you.

#3 dab1000

    Junior Member

  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

Lisa

Why was my video link removed? It only appears when I am logged in . This means that no one gets an opportunity view it????

#4 Lisa

    VIP Member

  • 14,189 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:55 PM

View Postdab1000, on 15 March 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

Lisa

Why was my video link removed? It only appears when I am logged in . This means that no one gets an opportunity view it????

I can see it just fine. It's embedded in the first post. ???
If tomorrow is judgment day ...
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life,
I will say I spent it with you.

#5 YouAreLoved

    Member

  • 163 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:24 PM

This is beautiful, thank you for making it!!!!

#6 jersey

    Senior Member

  • 547 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

Loved it!

I had the entire class jamming out to Whitney before class started. Thanks!

Posted Image

A glorious, golden voice that only comes once in a lifetime.


#7 Alexandros

    Mr Art Director

  • 2,933 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:18 AM

View Postdab1000, on 14 March 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

is proudly dedicated to Rachel Decoste and her entire staff at Whitney-fan.com (Lisa and the gang . . .).

:rolleyes:

Oh please! If she still ran this site hell would have to freeze over before I visit Whitney-Fan...
However I can understand your misunderstanding since she's been busy giving interviews after Whitney's death as if she still ran this place... 'nuff said already.

On another note thank God Lisa & Co run this place. I may not post much anymore, but I do lurk and I really appreciate the work you do, especially at this time.
Posted Image

#8 ZuZy

    Senior Member

  • 837 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:12 AM

View PostAlexandros, on 16 March 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

View Postdab1000, on 14 March 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

is proudly dedicated to Rachel Decoste and her entire staff at Whitney-fan.com (Lisa and the gang . . .).

:rolleyes:

Oh please! If she still ran this site hell would have to freeze over before I visit Whitney-Fan...
However I can understand your misunderstanding since she's been busy giving interviews after Whitney's death as if she still ran this place... 'nuff said already.

On another note thank God Lisa & Co run this place. I may not post much anymore, but I do lurk and I really appreciate the work you do, especially at this time.

be nice

#9 WHITNEYFAN4LYFE

    Senior Member

  • 1,109 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

This was really BEAUTIFUL and put together well!! GREAT job :thumbup:

#10 dab1000

    Junior Member

  • 15 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:59 AM

For people with mobiles (who can't view youtube links)



#11 Chillaxinmia

    Senior Member

  • 1,809 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

Thanks for this, I'm sooooo in celebration mode. This was perfect!

#12 total23

    Senior Member

  • 528 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

I Like It! Are You Able To Make A Video About Her Achievements And Records She Made!

#13 dab1000

    Junior Member

  • 15 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

View Posttotal23, on 19 March 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

I Like It! Are You Able To Make A Video About Her Achievements And Records She Made!

Wow thanks - Perhaps I might, but I have to say that this took quite a long time to create this one.

#14 dab1000

    Junior Member

  • 15 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:50 AM

View PostLisa, on 14 March 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

I agree that we should celebrate Whitney's legacy and I appreciate the video!

But apparently you're unaware -- I've run the site since the end of 1999, and no one here is on a staff. We're a team:
http://www.whitney-f...tats&do=leaders

I know - ask Rachel...





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users