Question About Cause of Death

66 replies to this topic

#61 Every1lovesNippy

• 749 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

View PostTerrence, on 19 March 2012 - 01:49 PM, said:

Anyone have any idea when they will release the final reports? I heard 6 weeks after the death. We're just about there.

The coroner said 6-8 weeks to get the final (double checked if necessary) toxicology results back. It could be any day now, but it could still be several more weeks because there is also a BH police investigation (and the BH police are a bunch of clowns). We will just have to keep up with the news and wait.

#62 melon

• 121 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

Terrence, I read somewhere that they anticipate the results on or about March 23rd.

#63 mkko1

• 146 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:57 PM

View PostWhitney~Lover, on 19 March 2012 - 10:38 AM, said:

I´d figured Whitney´s death would sent at least a couple of us insane. I´ve felt on the brink myself at times, facing up to this reality.

I've had lots of friends sending me the same kind of stuff. you can really drive yourself nuts if you give it too much credibility. I found I became more interested in the side stories than the Whitney story, which told me I had no stock in the stories about Whitney. But when you're ready, they can make for interesting, funny reads. But pretty much baseless.

#64 ARG2009

• 491 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

Hi All! Sorry to bring this issue again, but I have been reading a lot of Information in the Latinoamerican's media regarding Whitney Death's case closed. I mean, they said that the cause of death has been determined and the case closed.
This place is my first source of information, but reading so many stuff and from different pages made me worry.
Can you please advise? Thanks!

#65 Petra

• 686 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

View PostARG2009, on 14 April 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

Hi All! Sorry to bring this issue again, but I have been reading a lot of Information in the Latinoamerican's media regarding Whitney Death's case closed. I mean, they said that the cause of death has been determined and the case closed.
This place is my first source of information, but reading so many stuff and from different pages made me worry.
What kind of advice? If you mean all those conspiracy theories, well, the case is closed so it's better to let it rest. You won't get anywhere with over thinking. I'm the first to admit that I have some unanswered questions, but I chose to let it be. Even if there was some kind of "foul play", there's nothing we can do about it now. Just remember Whitney singing "I'll be waiting for you after the Judgement day." :)

Posted Image
"If the voice is a musical instrument, here is a Stradivarius."
- Time magazine -

That Stradivarius is playing its sweet notes in Heaven now.

I will love you for the rest of my days and beyond.

You are free.

Full time angel since Feb 11, 2012

#66 ARG2009

• 491 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:07 PM

View PostPetra, on 14 April 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

What kind of advice? If you mean all those conspiracy theories, well, the case is closed so it's better to let it rest. You won't get anywhere with over thinking. I'm the first to admit that I have some unanswered questions, but I chose to let it be. Even if there was some kind of "foul play", there's nothing we can do about it now. Just remember Whitney singing "I'll be waiting for you after the Judgement day." :)

Thanks Petra! I must close with this issue, and following the info I `ve read, the final report is yet to come. I `ve been reading a lot of s**** in the local media during last weeks and I came to the board several times without finding information regarding this, that's why I thought this was not true.
So the final report is available and the case closed? I ll appreciate if someone can confirm to stop "waiting" and move on....
Thanks again.

#67 Petra

• 686 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:15 PM

View PostARG2009, on 17 April 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

View PostPetra, on 14 April 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

Thanks Petra! I must close with this issue, and following the info I `ve read, the final report is yet to come. I `ve been reading a lot of s**** in the local media during last weeks and I came to the board several times without finding information regarding this, that's why I thought this was not true.
So the final report is available and the case closed? I ll appreciate if someone can confirm to stop "waiting" and move on....
Thanks again.
Yes, the full report, 42 pages long, was released some time ago and the case is officially closed. I know it's hard to move on, but we're all in the same boat, coping the best we can.

No problem, you're welcome. :)

Posted Image
"If the voice is a musical instrument, here is a Stradivarius."
- Time magazine -

That Stradivarius is playing its sweet notes in Heaven now.

I will love you for the rest of my days and beyond.

You are free.

Full time angel since Feb 11, 2012

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users