Video: Longer snippet of "His Eye Is On The Sparrow" & Entertainment Tonight Interview

39 replies to this topic

#1 remamamama

• 3,261 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

She sounds so amazing.

Posted Image

#2 Austin

• 949 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

It will truly be heartbreaking when we hear her sing this song and see her performance in this movie. I think it will also make the world remember Whitney for who she truly was and is, rather than the sensationalism that we are getting now.
Posted Image

#3 Every1lovesNippy

• 749 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:21 AM

Why?

#4 Bo_86

• 99 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:43 AM

i am going to be an absolute wreck when this comes out because this will be the last time i ever see something new from her and that's when it will really sink in...

#5 PontusFromSweden

Board Poll Wizard & Board Atheist & Feminist

• 6,420 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:01 AM

Now I´m depressed again

#6 buddha

• 6,001 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:31 AM

She sounds wonderful
Posted Image

#7 Kevin

Pitchologist Dr. Kevin

• 6,109 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:18 AM

That voice was definitely back. Wow. Like WHAT!? Wow. She never needed to leave us. But god must've needed her far more :( That clip gave evidence of a soaring bird's voice returning - a voice we all once knew.

Edited by Kevin, 24 February 2012 - 05:20 AM.

Posted Image
Whitney Houston defines Beauty
Beauty defines Whitney Houston

Sleep in peace my beautiful Angel

#8 Mr Jace

Resident Wigologist, and Nippy Trinity Member

• 7,888 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:20 AM

Oh Whitney. Sigh.....
Posted Image
My heart is calling.
"Be good to yourself when nobody else will."

#9 ThierryValentijn

• 86 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:46 AM

yea, Whitney. But I'm happy to hear that her voice is so clear. That way, all the non-fans will hear how much talent she still got. Our dear Whitney.

#10 Dani

• 21 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:46 AM

Beautiful! In some way I'm happy that there is this movie with her and I'm really looking forward for that to come out. I'm just trying to take a positive perspective...

#11 love4whit

• 658 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:45 AM

Simply the most beautiful and spiritual woman and voice. So hard to watch but so glad that she filmed something like this as a last movie...this is the kind of woman that she should be remembered as...live her so much...

#12 WhitneyTheEmpress

• 269 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:53 AM

Oh Whitney.. I can't help myself, but I am still hoping that Whitney will come back and say that this was a BIG misunderstanding.. :(

#13 clemsonfight

GO TIGERS!

• 7,559 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

Y'know I'm still so devastated but I'm also still excited to see this movie. So I don't know what to feel watching the clip.
Posted Image
"The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

#14 remamamama

• 3,261 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:17 AM

Sam made a mistake. That's HEIOTS, not JLM.

Watch: Whitney Houston Soars On Set Of ‘Sparkle’
Pop icon Whitney Houston is set to take her final bow this August, when in the big-screen adaptation of ‘Sparkle’ hits theaters.

And in newly released footage, the late star – who was laid to rest last week – can be seen performing a stirring rendition of ‘Jesus Loves Me’.

Watch Nippy, who stars as Effie in the movie, soar after the jump…

Bittersweet, the footage showcased the potential encased within Whitney’s “new” voice. A voice rich in both texture and power; one which boasted glimmers of the magic which defined her peak. However, it’s sadly a voice which is now silenced.

It’s our prayer that Whitney finds in death the true peace which eluded the latter part of her earthly existence.
http://thatgrapejuic...kle/#more-66588

Edited by remamamama, 24 February 2012 - 10:17 AM.

Posted Image

#15 whitwhit1fan22

• 973 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:20 AM

I seen this last night and I couldn't keep it together she was about to give us everything we wanted for her she was coming to take her spot back. Which to me she never lost that spot.... This is going to be so hard to see her in this movie everyday I wake up hopeing this was all just a bad dream and no one wants to wake me up from it Oh Lord Hurting soooo much Plz take the Pain away

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users