Do NOT post or link to that National Enquirer picture here!

19 replies to this topic

#1 Mind Speaker

A Proud Member of the Nippy Trinity

• 9,747 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

I said it yesterday and it bears repeating:

Do not post or link to that National Enquirer photo. You know which one I'm talking about. If you have a curiosity about the picture please be creative on your own about finding it. Tabloids of any kind, regardless of content, are not to be posted in this forum.

In addition, regardless of the publicity of the picture, it is a very personal thing that should have been reserved for family and friends and has no business on a fan board.

If Lisa should disagree, she can rescind what I say. But as of right now, that picture, in ANY CAPACITY, has no place and will have NO PLACE on Whitney-Fan.com.

Thank you.

Posted Image

"When melodies are gone, in you I hear a song..."

Legend | ANGEL | Icon
Whitney.

(Banner Courtesy of Johnonippy)

#2 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,187 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:20 PM

Ditto from me. Extremely disrespectful rag.
If tomorrow is judgment day ...
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life,
I will say I spent it with you.

#3 KSL415

• 289 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

I'm glad that you posted this. Very distasteful to post a photo of that nature.
Posted Image

#4 jersey

• 547 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:04 PM

Wow. I can't believe this doesn't go without saying. Why would anyone even want to see that? Let anyone share it with someone else. smh...

Posted Image

A glorious, golden voice that only comes once in a lifetime.

#5 Cdj2002

• 1,362 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:57 PM

Thank you for writing that. This has been one of the few websites this past week that I can go to without the trashy stuff on it.

#6 NippyFanNy779

• 8,795 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

Well so much for teaching them a lesson... according to the NY Post it was one of their best selling issues ever! :crying:

Edited by NippyFanNy779, 05 March 2012 - 06:25 PM.

Posted Image

Was my life not enough of a cautionary tale for you?

#7 Zolas

• 4,318 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

View PostNippyFanNy779, on 05 March 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

Well so much for teaching them a lesson... according to the NY Post it was one of their best selling issues ever! :crying:

Really? Darn....

Posted Image

#8 PontusFromSweden

Board Poll Wizard & Board Atheist & Feminist

• 6,420 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:26 AM

Fully agree, although a thread like this shouldnt even have to be started, it should be a given not to post anything as disgusting as that here.

#9 CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

Conclue

• 17,795 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:41 PM

Thanks to BLEEP! YOUTUBE I saw the picture tonight after watching afew things I couldn't bring myself to see. Just wanted to post this message as a big BLEEP! YOU to all of those involved with this picture and I hope one day I could meet the one who took the picture and bash their head through the wall.

Rot in hell you bastards.

Posted Image

"You can look back and know, you were loved"

#10 Zolas

• 4,318 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:22 PM

Hooo, that's awful. I REALLY don't wanna see that pic but also afraid I might come across it involuntarily on yahoo search or now youtube :(

Posted Image

#11 NippyFanNy779

• 8,795 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:01 AM

View PostZolas, on 11 March 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

Hooo, that's awful. I REALLY don't wanna see that pic but also afraid I might come across it involuntarily on yahoo search or now youtube :(

Well whatever you do don't google her name looking for photos right now! Its horrible

Posted Image

Was my life not enough of a cautionary tale for you?

#12 Zolas

• 4,318 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:36 PM

View PostNippyFanNy779, on 12 March 2012 - 11:01 AM, said:

View PostZolas, on 11 March 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

Well whatever you do don't google her name looking for photos right now! Its horrible

Thanks for that warning!

Posted Image

#13 A.Dark Water

• 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:26 PM

F'n tabloids!

#14 nip4py1

• 946 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:24 AM

That pic is terrible someone mailed it to me like as soon it was online under a different name so it freaked the *BLEEP* outta me.. deleted Him like right away.. that said I think if you don't want to freak out unexpected u might wanna choose a moment to see that pic so that the next time it will not be so confronting...I wasn't planning on seeing it was forced to and last week they showed that pic on tv beside the fact my stomach turned it wasn't as shocking bcause I already seen it..

there should be a law that prevents these things...

Posted Image

#15 Accomplice

• 133 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:22 AM

View Postnip4py1, on 30 May 2012 - 03:24 AM, said:

That pic is terrible someone mailed it to me like as soon it was online under a different name so it freaked the *BLEEP* outta me.. deleted Him like right away.. that said I think if you don't want to freak out unexpected u might wanna choose a moment to see that pic so that the next time it will not be so confronting...I wasn't planning on seeing it was forced to and last week they showed that pic on tv beside the fact my stomach turned it wasn't as shocking bcause I already seen it..

there should be a law that prevents these things...

I agree, I came acrossed the pic unexpectedly after doing such a good job of avoiding for months, I had no desire to see it EVER in my
my whole life. I totally freaked out and spent several days upset over it. I finally had to just take a moment and just really look at it and
be done with it. Now at least it does cause a meltdown for me when I catch a glimpse of it on YT. I really hope all people responsible
for putting that pic out there find that karma can be a real BLEEP!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users