Picture request

1 reply to this topic

#1 oterc

• 11 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:31 AM

Hi all. I cannot express what I feel right now and to be honest I think it will take me a long time before I can start talking about our Whitney using the past tense....

My way of keeping here close, apart from all videos and performances, is by making a big canvas Warhol style that I will hang up at my bedroom wall. For that I am looking for a portrait that might look good for what I am after, however they are asking for a high resolution picture in order to increase the size.

I am thinking about the shoot from It´s not right but its ok. One canvas, six shots in different colours.... Can anyone help me find the best resolution available? The ones from the internet are very poor... Any good quality would be considered mainly portaits

Here is an example:
http://www.google.es...iw=1269&bih=595

Many thanks and strenght.

#2 barrylindz17

• 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:49 PM

Hi Ortec,

I understand how you feel. Unfortunately I am unable to help you with your current issue, however you could possibly help me I am currently selling a hand drawn portrait of Whitney for a charity she held very close to her heart as you will know The Childrens Defence Fund.

Please could you spread the word that all proceeds will be donated to this amazing cause in memory of this unforgettable talent.

It is currently on eBay and the item number is: 300666800445.

Thank you for your anticipated help with this.

Kind regards
Barry

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users