Jennifer Hudson - I Will Always Love You

Brian McKnight - Saving All My Love For You

Posted Image

#3 karan

Karan

• 1,854 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:33 AM

Thank you Remamamama!
I'll watch them when I would be on solid ground.
Posted Image

"To hear Houston going at full throttle with the 35 piece Georgia Mass Choir struggling to keep up is to realise what her phenomenal voice is made for."- USA Today

"..none of us would sound the same if Aretha Franklin hadn't ever put out a record, or Whitney Houston hadn't." - Mariah Carey

"No matter what they take from me, they can't take away MY DIGNITY..."

Gift! Gift! Gift! - Oprah Winfrey

#4 remamamama

• 3,213 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:35 AM

Nicole Scherzinger - I Will Always Love You
a

Diddy - Speech at PGP

Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

The Roots - Saving All My Love For You

Bobby Brown

Edited by remamamama, 14 February 2012 - 04:36 AM.

Posted Image

#5 remamamama

• 3,213 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:47 AM

Lenny Kravitz

Glee - I Will Always Love You

David foster, Diane Warren
http://www.accesshol...ideotab_1384737

Kelly Price
http://www.accesshol...ideotab_1384760

Kelly Rowland
http://www.accesshol...ideotab_1384758

Posted Image

#6 remamamama

• 3,213 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:08 AM

La Toya Jackson: “I can’t fathom the fact that #whitneyhouston has died! My heart goes out 2 her mother, daughter & her love ones. #Whitney U will be missed!”

Melanie Amaro: “I love u sooo much Whitney Houston :’( u will always be in my heart and my mind an my soul your music made me the girl I am today She told me to carry on the torch I didn’t know what that meant but now I know I must continue to sing with all my heart like she did.”

Eric Hudson: Tears won’t stop falling man! Wow!! I literally was jus with her laughing, joking , talking.. She is like family! Wow man! Funny she hugged me and said they don’t know.. We from east orange new jersey! Told me to keep making incredible music and to stay humble

LeToya Luckett: I’m speechless right now. My heart is broken. R.I.P Whitney Houston

Bryan Michael Cox: In one month we lost Etta James, Don Cornelius, and Whitney Houston. All in black history month, unbelievable.

Keri Hilson: R.I.P. Whitney Houston. Ugh I hate that I’m even typing this…I’m shocked. She was my hero growing up. 24m

Amerie: Such terrible news to hear of Whitney Houston’s passing. She gave the world so much happiness. God bless her & her family at this time.

Bruno Mars: I’m speechless…I’m in shock right now. Just pray for her and the family.

Busta Rhymes: Can’t believe we’ve lost another 1 of our Royalty. Sister Queen Whitney Houston. God Bless on ur journey as u now stand with the Most High.

Estelle: mama whit. RIP. my heart hurts.

Solange Knowles: At this time, the question is not how she went… It is how she will be remembered. I will always remember Whitney Houston as a true legend.

Ciara: RIP Whitney Houston. A Legend lost:( Her voice was insurmountable, her smile was illuminating, she was truly one of a kind and a huge inspiration to me. She has always had sweet and fun words to say to me. I will cherish the moment I was able to share with her, forever. This is truly unbelievable. My prayers and condolences to her family at this sad time.

Diane Warren: My thoughts and prayers for Whitneys’ family. The voice of our time is now silent. RIP Whitney.

Jennifer Lopez: Such a loss. One of the greatest voices of our time. Sending out prayers to her family... #R.I.P.Whitney

MissyElliott: Thank u 4 the times we worked 2gether your Voice touched the World! N this rough time I pray for The Houston Family...

Queen Latifah: Oh Dear Lord! Huritng so Bad!!! MY Sister Whitney!!!!!!! Newark please Pray!!! World Please Pray

P. Diddy: Whitney Houston!!! OMG!! I really can't believe this.. This is one of the saddest days ever

Wyclef Jean: "The voice of an Angel, the Heart of a Lamb, the spirit of a Lioness, the presence of a Goddess, love you R.I.P Whitney Houston."

Kelly Price: My heart is so heavy.....#WHITNEY my friend.

Deborah Cox: I am deeply saddened and touched to the core of this news of my musical mentor Whitney Houston. I'll always love you. xo

Meryl Streep: Whitney Houston may you Rest In Peace. You will be missed and you will be remembered for your beautiful voice and positive things you did.

Jackie Jackson: Deeply saddened by the death of my good friend Whitney... My prayers go out to her family and loved ones. Rest in peace Whitney, I love you

Terry McMillan: I'm hoping when I wake up tomorrow, this was just a bad bad dream.

Mariah Carey: Heartbroken and in tears over the shocking death of my friend, the incomparable Ms. Whitney Houston.

Sharon Osbourne: Devastated. My heart goes out to Bobbi Christina. Always be proud of your mother, she was magnificent.

Rihanna: I have nothing, if I don't have you

Fergie: Whitney was a vocal idol for me as a young girl. I am so sad. pic.twitter.com/Z8PZfvaI

Missy Elliott: Thankful I got a chance 2 know Whitney The Amazing Singer! But I must say her kind Heart was just as AMAZING!! #RipNippy!

Beverley Knight: There have been many great singers and there are those who change the game permanently. Whitney Houston was a game changer. I loved her.

Alicia Keys: I feel sick.... Life is precious, we are fragile souls. Let's love each other! I miss you beautiful Whitney, the whole world misses you!!

Posted Image

#7 remamamama

• 3,213 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:09 AM

Will Smith: R.I.P Whitney Houston #IWillAlwaysLoveYou!

Barbra Streisand: She had everything, beauty, a magnificent voice. How sad her gifts could not bring her the same happiness they brought us.

Jennifer Holliday: Just finished My Concert with@SanDiegoSymphony & Sang4 Our Dear Whitney,"AND WHEN MELODIES ARE GONE,IN U(OH GOD) I HEAR A SONG...I LOOK 2U"!

Michael Kessler: R.I.P. Whitney Houston

Within Temptation: Sorry to hear, Whitney Houston (48) passed away. Thinking of her it brings back à lot of childhood memories. Xs

Chaka Khan: I'm speechless...I'm in shock right now. Just pray for her and the family.

Diana Ross: Whitney Houston . I Love You And I Miss You #CryingRealTears R.i.p

Toni Braxton: And she said "Toni I don't have it like that, but if you ever need anything call me." She was certainly an angel. Xoxoxo

Joan Rivers: Whitney Houston. What a sad tragedy-the end of the life of an incredible talent. RIP to an amazing singer and legend.

HANSON: So sad to hear that #whitneyhouston has passed away. What a great voice. Sad day for music. -Z

Sherri Shepherd: Alright ... my heart heavy & so are my eyes... sleep well everyone.
Watch #WhitneyHouston get emotional when Kim Burrell pays tribute to her at BET Honors
"And if by chance that special place that you been dreaming of leads you to a lonely place, find your strength in love"
"The greatest love of all is easy to achieve. Learning to love yourself. It is the greatest love of all"
Watching Whitney Houston & @MariahCarey singing "When You Believe" "there can be miracles when you believe"
I use to karaoke "I Will Always Love You" ... I would always hit that last high note and start coughing!
Remember Whitney's hair from "I Wanna Dance w Somebody" ... I found some hair like that & would prance around pretending I was her :o)
Just keep thinking about #WhitneyHouston's mom...her daughter Bobbi Kristina...her family & friends who were close to her-praying 4 them all
Woke up & couldn't go back to sleep... checked on my hubby & son-they were fine... still thinking about Whitney
Goodnight Everybody. I'm going to tuck my son into bed and sing "Yes Jesus Loves Me"... I'm no Whitney Houston, but love is on my mind
Praying for Whitney Houston's family. Especially her daughter Bobbi Kristina
Whitney I hope you found the peace in Heaven that you could never seem to find down here. RIP Ms. Houston "where do broken hearts go"
#WhitneyHouston dead at 48 ... I can't believe it... I'm sitting here absolutely in shock... hard to breathe right now #senseless #death
@GarcelleB Just reported on ABC News ... sadly it's true. I'm devastated. Can't think straight... I don't understand what happened
I cannot believe it... Whitney Houston has died at the age of 48... I'm shocked... I'm speechless... too soon

Quincy Jones: I am absolutely heartbroken at the news of Whitney's passing. Ashford & Simpson first made me aware of Whitney when she was just 16, and I always regretted not having had the opportunity to work with her. She was a true original and a talent beyond compare. I will miss her terribly.

Justin Bieber: just heard the news. so crazy. One of the GREATEST VOICES EVER just passed. RIP Whitney Houston. My prayers go out to her friends and family.

Posted Image

#8 remamamama

• 3,213 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:11 AM

Kathy Griffin: She was A TALENT & A LEGEND. She was never a 'reality star.' No jokes from me about Miss Houston today.

Spike Lee: God Bless The Dead. Whitney Houston R.I.P. She Was Only 48 Years Young.

Paris Hilton: So sad to hear the news about Whitney Houston. She was such a beautiful and talented woman. My heart goes out to her family.

Cory Booker (Newark, NJ mayor): A legend has died. As the world mourns the loss of one of the all-time greats, we in Newark feel an especially deep sadness. She went from a Newark church to global stage, but he always remained a deep part of our pride and collective heart.

Tony Bennett: It's a tragedy. Whitney Houston was the greatest singer I've ever heard and she will be truly missed.

Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins: Whitney Houston was by far one of the greatest artist I ever worked with. One of the most amazing, anointed, gifted voices I've ever had the chance to capture in the studio. Most importantly she was a beautiful person, she had such a sweet, beautiful spirit. She blessed us with so much greatness in songs that we can never ever forget her. Whitney was a dear friend and my family will truly miss her. Our love and prayers go out to the entire Houston family! We love and miss u Whitney!

DJ Khaled: R.I.P Whitney Houston god bless her soul

Toccara Jones: #RIP Whitney Houston. My prayers go out to her family and loved ones. She will be missed.

Aretha Franklin: My heart goes out to Cissy, her daughter Bobbi Kris, her family and Bobby.

Diggy Simmons: RIP to the legendary Whitney Houston.. Voice is unmatched.

Fabolous: Im sittin here thinking, Whitney was prolly going to the Grammys 2moro.. #YouNeverKnowWhichDayCouldBeYourLast

Wyclef Jean: This is the saddest thing I've ever had to write in my life, R I P to one of the greatest humans that I have ever known Whitney Houston

Mike Tyson: Condolences to the Houston family, especially Bobbi Kristina. I'm lost for words. Prayers and love.

Usher: R.I.P Whitney Houston... A true icon of our time. Gone too soon. My heart goes out to the family in their time of distress. URIV

Tyrese Gibson: WHITNEY HOUSTON HAS PASSED AWAY.. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.. THIS IS UNREAL.. MAY GOD BLESS HER DAUGHTER AND FAMILY REST IN SINGING HEAVEN ...

Solange Knowles: At this time, the question is not how she went... It is how she will be remembered. I will always remember Whitney Houston as a true legend.

Selita Ebanks: #Moment of silence for one of the greatest voices of all time.... Whitney Houston :-( #RIP

Stacey Dash: I feel so sad, may she rest in peace #whitneyhouston

Rihanna: No words! Just tears #DearWhitney

Diddy: Whitney Houston!!! OMG!! I really can't believe this.. This is one of the saddest days ever..

NeYo: We love you Whitney Houston...

Nick Cannon: "To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord" RIP to Whitney Houston a true queen.

Niecy Nash: Her voice captured our hearts. Acting captured our minds. Being Bobby Brown made her a friend/auntie in our heads.#ripwhitneyhouston

Q-Tip: I had the pleasure of knowing /wking w whitney. Known her 4 long time. My prayers r w/fam, robyn, bob, ect.. RIP whitney "THEVOICE"

Queen Latifah: Oh Dear Lord! Huritng so Bad!!! MY Sister Whitney!!!!!!! Newark please Pray!!! World Please Pray!

Bre Scullark: Whitney was not trendy, she was timeless

Posted Image

#9 remamamama

• 3,213 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:12 AM

Nia Long: Just finished a cover shoot. The theme was I'm Every Woman...I love you Whitney.

Kimora Lee Simmons: RIP Whitney my lady... Always one of the Most Beautiful! Maybe now u will be at peace....love you and the family forever.

Terrence J: RIP Whitney Houston. So sad to hear this news. My condolences to her family, friends, and loved ones.

Young Jeezy: R.I.P. Whitney Houston, 1 of the most talented&beautiful black women of our time. She shared her pain&triumphs with us. #GoneButNotForgotten

Toni Braxton: My heart is weeping...RIP to the Legendary Diva & Icon Whitney Houston!!!!! Such an incredible influence over music as a whole! She's paved the way for every single singer in the music industry. Iconic, legendary, innovating, amazing, humble...1 the best in the world

Taraji P. Henson: LORD HAVE MERCY!!!! We've lost another great! RIP Whitney Houston! My heart hurts.

Russell Simmons: deeply saddened by the death of Whitney Houston...may she rest in peace

Nicki Minaj: Jesus Christ, not Whitney Houston. Greatest of all time.

Jennifer Lopez: Such a loss. One of the greatest voices of our time. Sending out prayers to her family... #R.I.P.Whitney.

LA LA Anthony: I love you Whitney Houston. There will never be another. Ill always remember the sound of your voice and the impact ur music had on my life

Tameka "Tiny" Harris: So sad to hear about Whitney! I just took @therealomggirlz 2meet her last wk! I'm so glad they got to meet such & Amazing Icon! R.I.P WH

Tika Sumpter: Heart broken and a crying mess. I love you mama Whitney. You taught me far more than you know. RIP.

LeToya Luckett: Her smile. Her grace. Her Voice. The ICON. Whitney Houston R.I.P

Fabolous: One of the best Movie & Soundtrack combinations ever... #RipWhitneyHouston

OMARION: R.I.P Whitney Houston rest well

Willie Taylor (Day 26): RIP Whitney Houston..... The voice of an Angel!!!! You will Never be forgotten!!!

Kevin Hart: I just Heard that Whitney Houston passed away 2day, I want everyone 2 remember her for what she was & that's a LEGEND & A music Icon! RIP My prayers go out to her family & friends!!! I'm speechless right now......RIP Whitney Houston

Keyshia Cole: Whitney??? Pls No!! R.I.P my beautiful! This REALLY hurts my heart!!!!

Marques Houston: RIP to my auntie Whitney Houston! Your voice was that of an Angel! U will be remembered as a legend!

Posted Image

#10 buddha

• 5,998 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:14 AM

Great thread! thanks
Posted Image

#11 remamamama

• 3,213 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:17 AM

Babyface - Exhale (Shoop Shoop)

LeAnn Rimes - I Have Nothing

LeAnn Rimes - I Will Always Love You

Posted Image

#12 juzly

nippyology <3 expressionist

• 950 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:18 AM

Thank you ramamama

A Brave heart is a Powerful weapon. A Voice inspires the Way. One Love. Whitney forever

#13 Nik31

• 1,591 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:27 AM

Mandela mourns Whitney Houston's death

Nelson Mandela pays tribute to Whitney Houston, who was found dead at the age of 48.

http://www.telegraph...tons-death.html

#14 Nik31

• 1,591 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:35 AM

PAUL McCARTNEYPays His Respects to Whitney

http://www.tmz.com/2...l/#.Tzp-xsX4VYw

#15 PontusFromSweden

Board Poll Wizard & Board Atheist & Feminist

• 6,420 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:45 AM

Have Madonna said anything? Prince?

1 user(s) are reading this topic