A YouTube channel to The Voice: Rare performances, vocal range vids, and more...

5 replies to this topic

#1 Rômulo Rocha

• 3 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

Hi guys, my name is Rômulo, I'm 17 years old and lover of vocal music. Whitney is my favorite singer ever besides Mariah Carey, and as long as Mariah have many videos of vocal range, rare concerts and others dedicated to her name, I decided to dedicate more videos for Whitney.
Where's the vocal range era from The Voice? Why people doesn't share their rare performances never seen before? Why nobody makes HD videos with high quality audio to The Voice? Well, it seems like somebody have to start this work.

In my channel, you'll find great videos in HD, vocal ranges, rare performances, stunning quality audio, nice pictures and more from miss Whitney Houston.
My channel isn't popular though, and I need some sugestions about how to make it worth. I mean, how to gain more subscribers and views? The videos I had uploaded has the best quality on Youtube, nevertheless, they're barely watched.
I need your help to propagate my channel.
Please, subscribe and like my videos. I hope you enjoy it.

My channel: http://www.youtube.c...r/RomuloVideos2

*Sorry for my poor english. I'm brazilian and I never had course of English.

#2 karan

Karan

• 1,857 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:16 AM

Hey Romulo! I love your channel on YT and the rarities you've been lately posting!! Good work!! :D
Posted Image

"To hear Houston going at full throttle with the 35 piece Georgia Mass Choir struggling to keep up is to realise what her phenomenal voice is made for."- USA Today

"..none of us would sound the same if Aretha Franklin hadn't ever put out a record, or Whitney Houston hadn't." - Mariah Carey

"No matter what they take from me, they can't take away MY DIGNITY..."

Gift! Gift! Gift! - Oprah Winfrey

#3 Rômulo Rocha

• 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

Thank you Karan, but unfourtnately my channel is not making success...

#4 frisbie21

• 46 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 12:38 PM

Pretty nice channel. Keep goin'! ;)

#5 ttse92

• 214 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

subscribed to this channel ever since i first discovered it
great videos! keep them up! :wavetowel:

#6 Whitney~Lover

• 1,510 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:22 AM

View PostRômulo Rocha, on 25 January 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

Thank you Karan, but unfourtnately my channel is not making success...

I've subscribed now. Keep it up :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users