Jump to content


Ever get lost in Whitney song abbreviations?



29 replies to this topic

#16 Mr Jace

    Resident Wigologist, and Nippy Trinity Member

  • 7,888 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 06:19 PM

View PostMind Speaker, on 23 November 2011 - 02:36 PM, said:

View PostMr Jace, on 23 November 2011 - 10:18 AM, said:

Yes, even I, the great and powerful Jace, have been stumped a time or two--even recently!!

HOHIOTW...hehe...
YEP!!!!! That was the EXACT song I was thinking of when I posted that.....and BTW shut yout throat!!!! LOL.
Posted Image
My heart is calling.
"Be good to yourself when nobody else will."

#17 artchannel

    Member

  • 114 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:33 PM

Whitney rocks! The abbreviations suck!

#18 Lisa

    VIP Member

  • 14,192 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:25 PM

I have to think when I see HEIOTS, but eventually it will become second nature. :giggle:
If tomorrow is judgment day ...
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life,
I will say I spent it with you.

#19 salute88

    Senior Member

  • 583 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:01 PM

View PostMr Jace, on 24 November 2011 - 06:19 PM, said:

View PostMind Speaker, on 23 November 2011 - 02:36 PM, said:

View PostMr Jace, on 23 November 2011 - 10:18 AM, said:

Yes, even I, the great and powerful Jace, have been stumped a time or two--even recently!!

HOHIOTW...hehe...
YEP!!!!! That was the EXACT song I was thinking of when I posted that.....and BTW shut yout throat!!!! LOL.
Ummm...okayy I give up? what is HOHIOTW? i just can't figure it out...it has to predate my birth!!!

Posted Image

"...and I won't cry 'cause your going away, 'cause the chemistry we got it won't fade. Won't be wishing for better days, cause in the end our love stays the same..."


#20 Mind Speaker

    A Proud Member of the Nippy Trinity

  • 9,750 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

View Postsalute88, on 25 November 2011 - 11:01 PM, said:

View PostMr Jace, on 24 November 2011 - 06:19 PM, said:

View PostMind Speaker, on 23 November 2011 - 02:36 PM, said:

View PostMr Jace, on 23 November 2011 - 10:18 AM, said:

Yes, even I, the great and powerful Jace, have been stumped a time or two--even recently!!

HOHIOTW...hehe...
YEP!!!!! That was the EXACT song I was thinking of when I posted that.....and BTW shut yout throat!!!! LOL.
Ummm...okayy I give up? what is HOHIOTW? i just can't figure it out...it has to predate my birth!!!

Hold On, Help Is On the Way from The Preacher's Wife soundtrack.

Posted Image

"When melodies are gone, in you I hear a song..."


Legend | ANGEL | Icon
Whitney.


(Banner Courtesy of Johnonippy)


#21 juzly

    nippyology <3 expressionist

  • 952 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:52 AM

WTWF! AYTWSAWHTD HH MPITFDM. WHGOAT! Posted Image

A Brave heart is a Powerful weapon. A Voice inspires the Way. One Love. Whitney forever


#22 salute88

    Senior Member

  • 583 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:06 PM

View PostMind Speaker, on 25 November 2011 - 11:52 PM, said:

View Postsalute88, on 25 November 2011 - 11:01 PM, said:

View PostMr Jace, on 24 November 2011 - 06:19 PM, said:

View PostMind Speaker, on 23 November 2011 - 02:36 PM, said:

View PostMr Jace, on 23 November 2011 - 10:18 AM, said:

Yes, even I, the great and powerful Jace, have been stumped a time or two--even recently!!

HOHIOTW...hehe...
YEP!!!!! That was the EXACT song I was thinking of when I posted that.....and BTW shut yout throat!!!! LOL.
Ummm...okayy I give up? what is HOHIOTW? i just can't figure it out...it has to predate my birth!!!

Hold On, Help Is On the Way from The Preacher's Wife soundtrack.
OMG!!! Yesss!!!!

Posted Image

"...and I won't cry 'cause your going away, 'cause the chemistry we got it won't fade. Won't be wishing for better days, cause in the end our love stays the same..."


#23 Lisa

    VIP Member

  • 14,192 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

Here's another one: CDNOHN ;)
If tomorrow is judgment day ...
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life,
I will say I spent it with you.

#24 salute88

    Senior Member

  • 583 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:31 PM

View PostLisa, on 27 November 2011 - 06:42 PM, said:

Here's another one: CDNOHN ;)
Cantigue De Noel (Oh Holy Night) :shades:

Posted Image

"...and I won't cry 'cause your going away, 'cause the chemistry we got it won't fade. Won't be wishing for better days, cause in the end our love stays the same..."


#25 truthspeaker06

    Senior Member

  • 2,450 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:22 AM

View Postjuzly, on 26 November 2011 - 08:52 AM, said:

WTWF! AYTWSAWHTD HH MPITFDM. WHGOAT! Posted Image

I got Heartbreak Hotel LOL
Posted Image

Love is what we make it
We can make it something lovely
So don't desert me
Instead, learn to trust me
And love is what we make it
So let's make it, love

#26 salute88

    Senior Member

  • 583 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:14 AM

View Posttruthspeaker06, on 28 November 2011 - 10:22 AM, said:

View Postjuzly, on 26 November 2011 - 08:52 AM, said:

WTWF! AYTWSAWHTD HH MPITFDM. WHGOAT! Posted Image

I got Heartbreak Hotel LOL
:giggle:

Posted Image

"...and I won't cry 'cause your going away, 'cause the chemistry we got it won't fade. Won't be wishing for better days, cause in the end our love stays the same..."


#27 Mr Jace

    Resident Wigologist, and Nippy Trinity Member

  • 7,888 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:25 AM

View Postjuzly, on 26 November 2011 - 08:52 AM, said:

WTWF! AYTWSAWHTD HH MPITFDM. WHGOAT! Posted Image
I cry foul. lol.
Posted Image
My heart is calling.
"Be good to yourself when nobody else will."

#28 Mind Speaker

    A Proud Member of the Nippy Trinity

  • 9,750 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:39 AM

It isn't, it wasn't, and it ain't never gonna be possible for me to decipher all that from juzly! LOL!

Posted Image

"When melodies are gone, in you I hear a song..."


Legend | ANGEL | Icon
Whitney.


(Banner Courtesy of Johnonippy)


#29 karan

    Karan

  • 1,860 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:45 PM

View Postjuzly, on 26 November 2011 - 08:52 AM, said:

WTWF! AYTWSAWHTD HH MPITFDM. WHGOAT! Posted Image
OMG! Is this even for real?? lol
Posted Image

"To hear Houston going at full throttle with the 35 piece Georgia Mass Choir struggling to keep up is to realise what her phenomenal voice is made for."- USA Today

"..none of us would sound the same if Aretha Franklin hadn't ever put out a record, or Whitney Houston hadn't." - Mariah Carey

"No matter what they take from me, they can't take away MY DIGNITY..."

Gift! Gift! Gift! - Oprah Winfrey

#30 juzly

    nippyology <3 expressionist

  • 952 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:38 AM

Cuties!

Ha ha, kindof like those illusions full of random dots/shapes etc that if ya stare long enough an image pops up. WHFROX! Posted Image



A Brave heart is a Powerful weapon. A Voice inspires the Way. One Love. Whitney forever






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users