OT: Pat Houston - Celebrity Consignment Boutique

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 remamamama

• 3,261 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:38 AM

Got this from CW. I didn't know Pat Houston was involved in charity and even has her own foundation and apparently Whitney has been involved indirectly. I think I can spot things worn by Whitney from those pictures but I just can't remember when.

Whitney's sister-in-law/manager and founder of the TeenSumit/Patricia HoustonFoundation has opened a "Celebrity Consignment Botique" in 110 East Warren Street Shelby, N.C. 28150. Proceeds from her sales are benefiting her charity foundations ("A program designed to Rebuild, Repair and Restore the lives of teens and young adults facing life challenges and provide the life management skills that so many young people lack"). Donors include Diane Sawyer, Dionne Warwick, Alicia Keys, CeCe Winans, Whitney Houston, Cissy Houston, and Estelle.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Pat Houston
Vice President
WhitNip Inc/Manager
Pat grew up in Shelby, North Carolina and has over 25 years experience in Promotions, Marketing and Management profession. As VP for WhitNip,Inc. She manages all day to day activities and dealing for Artist Whitney Houston including but not limited to record company (Arista), Booking agent (WME) and Branding. Responsible for all negotiations with Record Company (Arista) on Artist behalf (i.e. Album contracts, releases, producing and production of Album). Approved all Marketing and Promotion sales. Her position as manager covers many aspects of the music industry, including strategic corporate relationships. With her strong communication and interpersonal skills and expertise in conceptualization and dedication towards work. She booked and managed Whitney Houston’s 2010 “Nothing But Love Tour”, selecting tour personnel, set and custom designs of stage productions, top notch representation and quality service for the client.

Prior to employment for WhiNip Inc, Ms. Houston received a Athletic scholarship and a Audation Club scholarship to Gardner Webb University and then to Paris Institute in Paris, France and ranked in the top 3% of her class. While studying in Paris She became a successful model, working for designer greats Givenchy and Michel Klein. Appearing in ads for Maybelline (Shades for You) Essence, BE, and Newport cigarettes Ad campaigns, major catalog companies, and Television Appearances.

As an agent in the mid 80′s, Ms. Houston became a designated agent for Screen Actor’s Guild and Director and Director of Recruiting for L’Mage Model Management and Avenue Models in New York City. Duties included traveling worldwide from Japan to Europe in search of new faces. Negotiating contracts with major Ad Agencies, securing soap opera, television and movies for perceptive clients. Traveling nationally conducting Conferences at Convention and College campuses discussing the Modeling and Entertainment world.

ln 1994 Ms. Houston married her husband Gary Houston, a former NBA player of the Denver Nuggets. She then developed a company called H & H Management Group. A company designed to develop new artist for touring and artist development. In 1997 they gave birth to their beautiful daughter Rayah Victoria Houston. Between Pat’s career and family, she managed to establish a non-profit organization called Teen Summit – A program designed to Rebuild, Repair and Restore the lives of teens and young adults facing life challenges and provide the life management skills that so many young people lack. To facilitate those objectives, she created a business called Celebrity Consignment Boutique, located in Shelby, North Carolina.

The boutique is a unique and exciting business, the sole purpose of which is provide at risk youth and young adults with inspirational adult mentors who can guide them in developing better self-esteem, creating healthy relationships, and making positive life choices. Through her role as an executive, she has interacted with many of the industry’s most brilliant talent and a host of extraordinary personalities, and has impressed many of them with her personal integrity, focus, and drive and commitment to honesty and equality. She has utilized these precious relationships to benefit our community activism and vision for young people. Her closest donation supporters are Diane Sawyer, Dionne Warwick, Alicia Keys, CeCe Winans, Whitney Houston, Cissy Houston, and Estelle. Pat has created a tradition that will long serve her community years to come.

Teen Summit

My name is Patricia Houston and for many years I have been Manager to Whitney Houston. I am also the Founder and Director of Teen Summit. A program developed under the umbrella of The Patricia Houston Foundation.

Teen Summit is a non-profit organization established in 2007 with the purpose to Rebuild, Restore and Repair the lives of teens and Young Adults facing life challenges, and to provide the life management skills that so many of the young people lack. We are continuously developing seminars/workshops to prepare youth for leadership, sound decision making, goal settings, etc. Our vision is to mobilize an army of people committed to stop the perpetual destructive behavior of teens and young adults. The results will be an emerging generation of leaders prepared for positive global impact on Education, Responsibility, Discipline, order and Respect.

Our vision is also to create an innovative Mentoring Academy that will be available to guide and support them during their most critical development time. The Academy will also provide a series of programs that are designed to assist them in understanding how to achieve success and take advantage of their many talents in various fields of endeavors.
Our mission is to reach our youth through positive productive events and activities and build lasting relationships with them that will someday reciprocate itself back into our community to build an America that helps through involvement, The Greatest Love of all is creating a Righteous World so that our children can have a future, each year I host a Fall Event in Shelby, NC to raise awareness for this cause. Please join me to help make this vision a reality.

Your support will be greatly appreciated.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users