Whitney Youtube Thread

1015 replies to this topic

#826 nippydutch

• 509 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

Hold me rehearsal video:

Posted Image Whitney, thank you for everything you've given me and the rest of the world!

#827 steno

• 387 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:58 PM

whitney at the '99 european mtv awards in the Point theatre dublin, Ireland

#828 remamamama

• 3,203 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:33 AM

Intro (Nottingham 2010)

The face she makes at 0:53 after she said "I have no tricks, there's simply me, my wonderful singers, my musicians, my light, my stage, my dancers. Haahaa." She knows she's in great voice that night, and yes Nottingham was the best concert of the whole tour. I wish I was there to witness that.

The voice, the soul, the passion, the power, the runs, the falsetto, the sweat, the wig that gets messy by the end of the song. This IMO is the best performance of the tour.

Posted Image

#829 Sergio

• 234 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

Snippet of So Emotional from The Bodyguard Tour

Posted Image

#830 remamamama

• 3,203 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

View PostSergio, on 17 March 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:

Which night is it from? I have never seen that costume before.

I wonder how this person got all these HQ clips. Check out the youtube channel. Ella tribute from 1994, White House performance of GLOA and People.

Posted Image

#831 Zolas

• 4,292 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:16 PM

View Postremamamama, on 17 March 2012 - 03:33 AM, said:

Intro (Nottingham 2010)

The face she makes at 0:53 after she said "I have no tricks, there's simply me, my wonderful singers, my musicians, my light, my stage, my dancers. Haahaa." She knows she's in great voice that night, and yes Nottingham was the best concert of the whole tour. I wish I was there to witness that.

The voice, the soul, the passion, the power, the runs, the falsetto, the sweat, the wig that gets messy by the end of the song. This IMO is the best performance of the tour.

Oh seeing these and ILTY from Milan just makes me sad again... but ILTY has really become one of my all time favorite songs this last year... and now it's like a special prayer to Whitney...

Posted Image

#832 liz06

• 3,766 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

View Postremamamama, on 17 March 2012 - 03:33 AM, said:

Intro (Nottingham 2010)

God! Nottingham, Birmingham, and Milan are a few of her NBL concerts that I ADORE! It's still too soon for me btu I know I will go back and watch all these videos again. Gosh look at her in those videos, she's gorgeous isn't she.

#833 CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

Conclue

• 17,786 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

OMG zolas I thought the same thing about ILTY.

I'm so sick over all of this. And look at us all just carrying on like she's not even dead.

I could vomit.

Posted Image

"You can look back and know, you were loved"

#834 CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

Conclue

• 17,786 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

Zolas -

Your words about ILTY made me wanna sing it tonight. I played an instrumental and sang it. I didn't cry, suprisingly, however I do feel a peace within me after doing so.

It's funny, I can sing her music, but if I were to put on ILTY right now I'd break down. Interesting.

Posted Image

"You can look back and know, you were loved"

#835 Zolas

• 4,292 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:29 AM

View PostCoNcLusIveTrUthZ, on 17 March 2012 - 10:05 PM, said:

OMG zolas I thought the same thing about ILTY.

I'm so sick over all of this. And look at us all just carrying on like she's not even dead.

I could vomit.

View PostCoNcLusIveTrUthZ, on 17 March 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

Zolas -

Your words about ILTY made me wanna sing it tonight. I played an instrumental and sang it. I didn't cry, suprisingly, however I do feel a peace within me after doing so.

It's funny, I can sing her music, but if I were to put on ILTY right now I'd break down. Interesting.

Awe... :hug:

Stay strong, brother! And sing!! Singing her songs, especially ILTY, may be the purest form of connecting with Whitney...

Posted Image

#836 T

whitney IS the G.O.A.T

• 7,173 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:48 AM

Everytime I view a clip of her singing or a clip of her showing off that rare personality that someone of her caliber normally doesn't have, I am reminded of what GREAT taste I have! Really I seriously compliment myself for having the sense to fall in love with this woman and her talents. Wonderful job T. Girl you can sho pick 'em! There will never be one greater than Ms. Whitney Elizabeth Houston!
I love LOVE!

#837 remamamama

• 3,203 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:45 AM

I've never seen the whole tribute in full including Whoopi's speech and the intro video.

She looks just like a LEGEND here.

Posted Image

#838 Zolas

• 4,292 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

That's because she IS a legend... ;)

Posted Image

#839 Mr Jace

Resident Wigologist, and Nippy Trinity Member

• 7,886 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

O.....M......G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image
My heart is calling.
"Be good to yourself when nobody else will."

#840 liz06

• 3,766 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

:o :o :o I want the WHOLE CONCERT NOW! ALL OF THEM! And this in HQ?! OMG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users