unbeatable
effortless
classic

how will i know ama's 1986

#783 Austin

• 907 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

View PostOES_Diva, on 24 February 2012 - 02:00 PM, said:

Oh wow I didn't expect to be so moved by that. That made me lose it again.
Posted Image

#784 Every1lovesNippy

• 749 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:22 AM

View PostAustin, on 24 February 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:

Oh wow I didn't expect to be so moved by that. That made me lose it again.

I did not want to watch this, because this show is hilarious, and I have not really felt like laughing of late. But I watched and I did laugh, in a good way. And then I cried at the end, too. And then, at the very end, I had to laugh, because they had Whit saying exactly what we've all been saying as her fans, and I could just hear her voice, and I was going, "Yea, Whit, you say it, 'cause you're in heaven now and you can't lie." The thought of Whitney in heaven finally made me smile with contentment, for real.

I just can't stand listening to other people mangle Whitney's songs, so, for me, this was the best of all the "tributes" I've seen.

#785 worldsbest

• 645 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

I'm saving all my love for you Whitney... I miss you...

#786 lovenip

• 2,148 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:45 PM

Oh this really made me cry again!!
Posted Image

#787 Nik31

• 1,589 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:13 PM

I´ve never heard the acapella version before, it shows that she had a one of a kind voice. Thank You Whitney for sharing it with the world. We miss you.

#788 remamamama

• 3,191 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:31 AM

Watching Whitney's videos from NBL tour...and came across this. What a sweet moment. That girl got to sing in front of Whitney, singing Whitney's favorite song. And look at how happy and proud Whitney is. Watching this makes me believe that as long as there are people playing her records on this planet, she will never be forgotten.

And here is the 7 year old girl saying how much she loves Whitney. She even made a banner with her brother that says "I love you Whitney can I sing with you". So touching.

Edited by remamamama, 26 February 2012 - 03:33 AM.

Posted Image

#789 LuVaBoY

• 1,499 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

Same setting , different interview, RARE!

Posted Image

#790 total23

• 528 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

Edited by total23, 01 March 2012 - 08:51 PM.

#791 zxcvbnm88

• 209 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostNik31, on 25 February 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

I´ve never heard the acapella version before, it shows that she had a one of a kind voice. Thank You Whitney for sharing it with the world. We miss you.

Grab a copy of the WH 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition then

#792 Cantor

• 51 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

Mylawd... Dat made me laugh. And almost cry a little, too.

Thanks for sharing. Best Whitney Houston voice-mannerism parody ever.

Posted Image

Go in peace, God be with you.

Go in peace, be at rest with the saints and the angels.

Now you are free.

Go in peace.

#793 Sergio

• 233 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

View Posttotal23, on 01 March 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:

From 4:25 to 5:40 in the following video you can see more of the performance. Even though she forget the lyrics she nails it in the end, and the hum and inflection are gorgeous too.

Posted Image

#794 lovenip

• 2,148 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:57 PM

What kind of program do you use when you make videos? And do you know where I can find them (some free program)? I am sitting and watching my videos from the Nothin but love tour. I have only shared a few of them beacuse I have been to lazy. But now I feel like sharing them with you. Beacuse I have found some great moments. And I don't think there are much footage from the concert in Stockholm on youtube. So if anyone knows a good program please let me know.
Posted Image

#795 Cantor

• 51 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

View Postlovenip, on 02 March 2012 - 04:57 PM, said:

What kind of program do you use when you make videos? And do you know where I can find them (some free program)? I am sitting and watching my videos from the Nothin but love tour. I have only shared a few of them beacuse I have been to lazy. But now I feel like sharing them with you. Beacuse I have found some great moments. And I don't think there are much footage from the concert in Stockholm on youtube. So if anyone knows a good program please let me know.

lovenip, whenever I've put together videos on my computer, I've used the free program most Windows-based PCs come with, namely Windows Movie Maker. Later Windows OS versions (Vista and onwards, I think) didn't come pre-packaged with Movie Maker, but it can be downloaded for free from Microsoft directly (it's called 'Windows Live Movie Maker' now).

It's fairly user-friendly, and not a steep learning curve once you know what can and can't be done. There aren't a whole lot of bells and whistles on Movie Maker, but it gets the job done.

As long as your footage you want to use is in a use-able state (proper file extensions that Movie Maker will accept) you should be able to get right down to adding clips and editing as you please.

If anyone else has any suggestions, feel free to weigh in. I find for a free program, Movie Maker is decent enough for your basic digital video editing - and I like not having to pay for stuff if I don't necessarily have to. :shifty:

Posted Image

Go in peace, God be with you.

Go in peace, be at rest with the saints and the angels.

Now you are free.

Go in peace.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users