If You Can't Login Or Post To Your Account

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,229 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 10:31 AM

If you are a long-time member in good standing (aka - you have a fully validated account and you were not banned), but you either cannot login to your account or you cannot post, etc., please e-mail me. This is specifically for members who have been able to post here in the past, but their account suddenly stopped working for no reason. Please use the e-mail form to ensure that I will get your message, because otherwise your e-mail might be deleted by automated spam filters. I will get your e-mail and fix your account. Thank you.

If your account is still in the "validating" membership phase, but you cannot login, please also e-mail me.

If you have any questions about why your account is in the "validating" membership phase, please read the Whitney-Fan.com Help page. New accounts are validated on a periodic basis. Since I am the only person who can validate your account, and I have many accounts, your patience will be appreciated.

I inquired some time ago with the manufacturer of these forums about cases where AOL users (using the AOL browser) either could not login or post when they use that browser. The manufacturer said "there are known issues with no fix at this time, for the AOL browser. It is unsupported, and it is recommended to inform them to use Internet Explorer or a free browser such as Firefox" instead. So if you're using the AOL browser and are having problems logging in or posting, please try another browser such as Internet Explorer, Firefox or another free browser. Thank you.
If tomorrow is judgment day ...
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life,
I will say I spent it with you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users