Seeking Donations

71 replies to this topic

#46 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,237 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:56 PM

Thanks so much Liz! It's very helpful and greatly appreciated. I'm doing more work on the back of the site, and it's going to result in some changes that you'll be seeing down the road. With all the expenses and extra things, it helps a great deal. Thank you very much! I truly appreciate it! :flowers:
If tomorrow is judgment day ...
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life,
I will say I spent it with you.

#47 liz06

• 3,766 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

View PostLisa, on 21 May 2010 - 02:56 PM, said:

Thanks so much Liz! It's very helpful and greatly appreciated. I'm doing more work on the back of the site, and it's going to result in some changes that you'll be seeing down the road. With all the expenses and extra things, it helps a great deal. Thank you very much! I truly appreciate it! :flowers:

It's no problem, happy to help. :)

#48 mommycynch

• 19 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:39 AM

Dear Lisa,

I'll help i want to donate, however i still have to get a pay pal account cause i dont have one. Anyway if there is other
mode of sending my donation please let me know (like bank transfer, fedex, western union, lbc, money order) just let me know.
for the love of whitney and of course for being of help to my co-whitney-fan.

Regards,

Cynthia

#49 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,237 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 08:22 PM

Cynthia, thank you for offering to help, and I appreciate it very much. I will send you a private message, and you can access your inbox by going to the upper right corner (where your username is shown), clicking your name, and then clicking "Messenger." Thanks very much! :flowers:

#50 jonnyboy

• 268 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:15 PM

Made a donation today. Please let me know you recieved it. Hope it helps. Thanks again for vreating and maintaining this site! It's a blessing!

#51 iWhitness

• 102 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:41 PM

Made a donation, too. Thanks for that convenient Paypal button - and of course for running this wonderful site!! Thanks :salute:

#52 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,237 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:00 PM

View Postjonnyboy, on 19 June 2010 - 01:15 PM, said:

Made a donation today. Please let me know you recieved it. Hope it helps. Thanks again for vreating and maintaining this site! It's a blessing!

Thank you so much! I received confirmation today. I greatly appreciate your kindness and generosity, and I'm thankful for your contributions on and off the site. I'm really happy to hear that you like the site and what we all do here. Being here for Whitney and each other is precisely why this site exists. I can't thank you enough! Thank you! :flowers:

#53 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,237 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:03 PM

View PostiWhitness, on 19 June 2010 - 01:41 PM, said:

Made a donation, too. Thanks for that convenient Paypal button - and of course for running this wonderful site!! Thanks :salute:

Thank you! I really appreciate your help, and I'm always looking for ways to make things better. Thank you for being so thoughtful! I'm very happy that you're enjoying yourself here! Thanks very much! :flowers:

#54 ijsboerke

• 529 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 02:04 PM

I'm embarassed to not have done this sooner, but I've finally got myself a Paypal and sent a little donation your way...It's not much, but I'm sure you'll put it to good use...
Sofie

#55 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,237 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:38 PM

View Postijsboerke, on 12 September 2010 - 02:04 PM, said:

I'm embarassed to not have done this sooner, but I've finally got myself a Paypal and sent a little donation your way...It's not much, but I'm sure you'll put it to good use...
Sofie

Thanks very much Sofie! :flowers: I greatly appreciate your help, and I'm definitely going to use it for something worthy! I'm looking forward to showing you all what's coming here next. Thank you! :hug:

#56 Chillaxinmia

• 1,810 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:09 AM

Just gave a small donation..HAPPY HOLIDAYS WHITNEY-FAN. Thanks Lisa for keeping this forum alive, much appreciated.

#57 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,237 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:41 PM

View PostChillaxinmia, on 18 December 2010 - 06:09 AM, said:

Just gave a small donation..HAPPY HOLIDAYS WHITNEY-FAN. Thanks Lisa for keeping this forum alive, much appreciated.

Thank you truly! I appreciate it very much. It helps a great deal -- more than I can fully express! :flowers: I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday! Thank you!

#58 Tiger

THE Tiger!

• 7,815 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:37 PM

It just hit me that my subscription has expired last December :(, sorry about that I just renewed it for one more year (I still can't see the unlimited option :D )

Great job Lisa as always! and guys, please don't forget to donate if you can!

Edited by Tiger, 17 February 2011 - 12:38 PM.

Posted Image

"My finest day... is yet unknown..."

"Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary" -Mahatma Gandhi

#59 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,237 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:03 PM

View PostTiger, on 17 February 2011 - 12:37 PM, said:

It just hit me that my subscription has expired last December :(, sorry about that I just renewed it for one more year (I still can't see the unlimited option :D )

Thank you Nimer! :flowers: I really appreciate your help. I haven't changed the subscription settings because I don't want people to feel like I'm asking for endless donations! Thank you for being so kind for so long. I really can't thank you enough. :hug:

#60 Tiger

THE Tiger!

• 7,815 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 10:18 AM

View PostLisa, on 17 February 2011 - 10:03 PM, said:

View PostTiger, on 17 February 2011 - 12:37 PM, said:

Thank you Nimer! :flowers: I really appreciate your help. I haven't changed the subscription settings because I don't want people to feel like I'm asking for endless donations! Thank you for being so kind for so long. I really can't thank you enough. :hug:
Are you kidding? I should be thanking you! This is nothing. Whitney-fan has been part of my all American experience since August 1998, I still have vivid memories of this site and this board throughout different phases of my life (and color schemes :-) ). THANK YOU!
Posted Image

"My finest day... is yet unknown..."

"Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary" -Mahatma Gandhi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users