Seeking Donations

71 replies to this topic

#16 Chillaxinmia

• 1,802 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 03:33 PM

Just made a small donation...hope it helps out a bit...Thanks for all you do!

#17 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,169 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:27 PM

View PostChillaxinmia, on Jun 25 2009, 04:33 PM, said:

Thank you very much! I hope you received my e-mail. :flowers:
If tomorrow is judgment day ...
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life,
I will say I spent it with you.

#18 Zolas

• 4,292 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 04:08 AM

Okay... I just created a Paypal account, so I could make a donation.

There isn't an other site that I've visited for more than 10 years and as long as it's there and I love Whitney I'll keep coming... :D

No one close to me is a real Whitney fan (though many like/love/appreciate her of course), so it's great to be able to share my love and thoughts with other fans.

Whitney sang Home at the very beginning of her career and that is exactly what WF is!

Thank you Lisa and moderators! You Light Up My Life!

Posted Image

#19 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,169 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:43 PM

Thank you Zolas! I just sent you an e-mail. :flowers:

#20 Zolas

• 4,292 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:25 PM

View PostLisa, on Jun 28 2009, 10:43 PM, said:

Thank you Zolas! I just sent you an e-mail. :flowers:

Sweet, thanks Lisa!! For all!!

:D :thumbup:

Posted Image

#21 Chillaxinmia

• 1,802 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 04:47 PM

View PostLisa, on Jun 26 2009, 10:27 PM, said:

You're welcome Lisa and yes I did receive your email, I was outta town for a second...Thanks again.

#22 Chillaxinmia

• 1,802 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:47 AM

View Postrachel, on Aug 30 2009, 09:27 AM, said:

For the record: when you google WH, this website is the first at the top. That is the best endorsement one could ever ask for. It took years of excellence to get there and one has to give credit where credit is due. If you have not donated to the WH-fan.com website, you should consider owning a piece of the website and acknowledging the role that it play in your fan-ship. It would be nice to have a few months paid off for LTWM. I am giving my bit. Consider doing your part.

Just made another small donation. The least I could do. This is a great place for true Whitney fans and it does a great job at preserving her legacy, music and image.

#23 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,169 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:49 PM

View PostChillaxinmia, on Aug 30 2009, 10:47 AM, said:

View Postrachel, on Aug 30 2009, 09:27 AM, said:

For the record: when you google WH, this website is the first at the top. That is the best endorsement one could ever ask for. It took years of excellence to get there and one has to give credit where credit is due. If you have not donated to the WH-fan.com website, you should consider owning a piece of the website and acknowledging the role that it play in your fan-ship. It would be nice to have a few months paid off for LTWM. I am giving my bit. Consider doing your part.

Just made another small donation. The least I could do. This is a great place for true Whitney fans and it does a great job at preserving her legacy, music and image.

Thank you so much! It definitely helps and I appreciate it greatly! :flowers: Hopefully I'll get this dang site relaunched in the next day. :ermm:

#24 Chillaxinmia

• 1,802 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:21 PM

View PostLisa, on Jun 26 2009, 10:27 PM, said:

You're welcome Lisa!

#25 Blazinice

• 458 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

Just made a little donation... I'd planned on it being more, but I just had to sink a ton of money into my car unexpectedly for repairs.

Posted Image

#26 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,169 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:42 AM

View PostBlazinice, on Sep 5 2009, 10:42 PM, said:

Just made a little donation... I'd planned on it being more, but I just had to sink a ton of money into my car unexpectedly for repairs.

Thank you! It definitely helps and I really appreciate it! :flowers: I hope your car is OK now. :)

#27 dtw8834

• 44 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:46 PM

I have visited thois wesite for years. I only recently got a user account. I even remeber there was another woman who was in charge and she left. It was a big deal to me cause whitney-fann was the only whitney fan i site I visited ( and it still is)..I guess what I am trying to say is sorry for not helping out financially in the past. I was so caught up in my own world I never took the time to read this post about donations. I really thought the donations were for like the fan gatherings and such that I know I could never afford to fly to and attend. I just finished making a donation and I wish I could afford to give so so much more but being unemployed currently I cant. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. Oh yeah if I happen to win the lottery (which I play faithfully every week) I will not forget this site because it is the best.

#28 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,169 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 09:54 PM

View Postdtw8834, on Sep 8 2009, 09:46 PM, said:

I have visited thois wesite for years. I only recently got a user account. I even remeber there was another woman who was in charge and she left. It was a big deal to me cause whitney-fann was the only whitney fan i site I visited ( and it still is)..I guess what I am trying to say is sorry for not helping out financially in the past. I was so caught up in my own world I never took the time to read this post about donations. I really thought the donations were for like the fan gatherings and such that I know I could never afford to fly to and attend. I just finished making a donation and I wish I could afford to give so so much more but being unemployed currently I cant. Thank You from the bottom of my heart. Oh yeah if I happen to win the lottery (which I play faithfully every week) I will not forget this site because it is the best.

Thank you so much! It really warms my heart to read that. I feel badly though that you would spend any money to support WF when you are looking for work. That is truly generous. Thank you so much for your donation. It really helps and I can't fully express how much I appreciate it! :flowers: I hope that you will continue to enjoy this Web site for years to come. :hug:

#29 John-John

John-John

• 5,723 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:18 AM

I did something just now I've wanted to do for a long time, but wasn't able to til now. Lisa, I hope my small monthly donations over the next year help offset some of your tremendous expense. I've been here a long time and I couldn't in good conscience keep using this site, my FAVORITE site actually, without doing something to make sure it stays here for all of us. I can't do much, but my little is from the heart! John-John

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

#30 Lisa

VIP Member

• 14,169 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:49 PM

View PostJohn-John, on Nov 3 2009, 12:18 AM, said:

I did something just now I've wanted to do for a long time, but wasn't able to til now. Lisa, I hope my small monthly donations over the next year help offset some of your tremendous expense. I've been here a long time and I couldn't in good conscience keep using this site, my FAVORITE site actually, without doing something to make sure it stays here for all of us. I can't do much, but my little is from the heart! John-John

Thank you John-John! I am very grateful for your help, whether it be your donation or your presence here in staunch support of Whitney. Thank you so much! :flowers:

And I hope you and your friend from Home Depot will enjoy Whitney together for a long time! :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users