My design

9 replies to this topic

#1 crazy03

• 2,504 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

I don't think it'll work so great as a wallpaper, but I just wanted to share. I'm new at this stuff, and I used paint. I could only use dark/black pics as well. Tell me what you think.

Posted Image

#2 crazy03

• 2,504 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:15 PM

View Postcrazy03, on Feb 17 2008, 11:14 PM, said:

I don't think it'll work so great as a wallpaper, but I just wanted to share. I'm new at this stuff, and I used paint. I could only use dark/black pics as well. Tell me what you think.

Posted Image

OH SHOOT!!! I forgot to save it as a .png file. That's why it looks so scratchy lol great

#3 crazy03

• 2,504 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:48 PM

This is more like it:

Posted Image

Edited by crazy03, 17 February 2008 - 10:50 PM.

#4 buddha

• 5,998 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:17 AM

Cute!!!!
Posted Image

#5 buddha

• 5,998 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:20 AM

It's kind of trippy too as Whitney looks a little bit like et or some alieness in the middle pic, I don't know why that is, might have to do with the background, and it's not a bad thing at all, it's cool! ;) ;) :lol:
Posted Image

#6 Xandi

• 4,409 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:59 AM

You're getting better crazy03 :D I like the Whitney in space type of feel
Posted Image

#7 clemsonfight

GO TIGERS!

• 7,559 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 09:48 AM

That's a cool pic. Nice job. :)

I did a banner once with my own "Whitney in Space" thing going on....maybe I'll dig it out and post it later....lol
Posted Image
"The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

#8 John-John

John-John

• 5,723 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:43 AM

I like the bottom 2 pics especially with that background. The ILFTB pic kind of looks out of place since her body is cut off and the upper right right pic throws of the visual balance imo. I love the idea. I think the performing pics are perfect and I would think a "diva" pose as center would look nicer framed by her doing her thang live.

But I like it and only add my opinions since you asked. :D

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

#9 crazy03

• 2,504 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:36 PM

Thanks you guys! I'm glad you like it! :D Thank you for your input John-John as well. :D

#10 Terrence

C.O.O. & Founder Of Ford Illustra (FI) Productions

• 31,604 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:08 AM

View PostJohn-John, on Feb 18 2008, 10:43 AM, said:

I like the bottom 2 pics especially with that background. The ILFTB pic kind of looks out of place since her body is cut off and the upper right right pic throws of the visual balance imo. I love the idea. I think the performing pics are perfect and I would think a "diva" pose as center would look nicer framed by her doing her thang live.

But I like it and only add my opinions since you asked. :D

I agree with John-John. That pic of Whitney in the black on the lower left is PERFECT in this banner! Good job tho dude! Keep on working and get those skills up!! Can't wait to see more from you!

Posted Image

FI Throwback...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users