The Project that Terrence Sank!

9 replies to this topic

#1 Andy

The English Divo

• 4,718 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:40 PM

Posted Image

As you can see, what was a preliminary sketch of my Star Wars based Whitney banner; hell, I haven't even scaled it down or finished blacking out the original stuff, it's ROUGH.

But since this idea will never be taken up by me again, I figured (unlike Arista) I would release a soon-to-be lost gem. I had a lot of fun drawing up the ideas, so it wasn't a complete waste of time. Notice Bobby in the bad-guy space :) Whitney was in Darth Vader's place, not because she was evil, but because was has been reborn as this new, flourishing Whitney.

Anyway, I prefer Terrence's Diva Wars to this, so good job Terrence :)

Edited by Andy, 03 January 2008 - 07:41 PM.

Posted Image

Nothing But Love UK Tour: Birmingham 13/4, Newcastle 22/4, Glasgow 1/5, Manchester 16/6 (Front row!), Manchester 17/6 (Front row!)

#2 Terrence

C.O.O. & Founder Of Ford Illustra (FI) Productions

• 31,609 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:18 PM

Dude! That still looks hot! Keep retooling that and make that banner. You went a different route than I did. You can still pull that off.

Posted Image

FI Throwback...

#3 Andy

The English Divo

• 4,718 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:22 PM

View PostTerrence, on Jan 4 2008, 03:18 AM, said:

Dude! That still looks hot! Keep retooling that and make that banner. You went a different route than I did. You can still pull that off.

Could you give me some ideas where to take it? I honestly had put this one on the bottom of the pile because of Diva Wars and because I wasn't all that sure where to take it in the end.

Posted Image

Nothing But Love UK Tour: Birmingham 13/4, Newcastle 22/4, Glasgow 1/5, Manchester 16/6 (Front row!), Manchester 17/6 (Front row!)

#4 Andy

The English Divo

• 4,718 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:44 PM

And you know I'm just messing about the whole thing, Terrence. I genuinely loved Diva Wars SO MUCH I didn't want to continue this and have it looking like some second grade attempt at a sequel (Much like the Star Wars movies themselves *burn George Lucas*)

Posted Image

#5 buddha

• 6,001 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:55 PM

Is Clive yoda?
Posted Image

#6 Tiarra

• 728 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:13 AM

rotflmao!!!! :roflmao: i believe clive was yoda, buddah you are a mess boy!!!!

Posted Image

“Let me think… I think that Mariah has a great voice; I think she’s a good singer, yes absolutely. I think that Mariah is Mariah and that’s what she should be known for, for her work, and not for being compared or sounding like me. I don’t really hear it. There are a few inflections, I think she and I probably have the same tones in some areas, but I don’t think that she sounds like me, nor do I sound like her." - Whitney

#7 Terrence

• 31,609 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 04:27 PM

View PostAndy, on Jan 3 2008, 10:22 PM, said:

Could you give me some ideas where to take it? I honestly had put this one on the bottom of the pile because of Diva Wars and because I wasn't all that sure where to take it in the end.

Yeah... I'll think of some ideas and PM you!

Posted Image

FI Throwback...

#8 clemsonfight

GO TIGERS!

• 7,559 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 12:23 AM

Hey, you should still do it! That could be Diva Wars Episode II! lol
Posted Image
"The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

#9 CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

Conclue

• 17,804 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:39 PM

View PostAndy, on Jan 3 2008, 10:22 PM, said:

Could you give me some ideas where to take it?

:giggle:

Posted Image

"You can look back and know, you were loved"

#10 Terrence

• 31,609 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:10 AM

You got some ideas dude, now (in my Tim Gunn voice) make it work! Can't wait to see what you come with!

Posted Image

FI Throwback...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users