• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

Conclue

• Calendar Admin
  • 17,833 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 05:46 PM

Just saw that someone heard that Bobby's gonna be on the Wendy William show before his concert tomorrow. No respect for his wife. At all. Why you gonna go on the show, your wife cussed out her name for defamin' them. What the hell.

Posted Image

"You can look back and know, you were loved"

#2 whluver

whluver

Web Board Addict

• Members
  • 29,559 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:15 PM

Just saw that someone heard that Bobby's gonna be on the Wendy William show before his concert tomorrow. No respect for his wife. At all. Why you gonna go on the show, your wife cussed out her name for defamin' them. What the hell.

It's called business, which Miss Houston knows and probably respects. It's the same way WH went on Leno after several million Bobby Brown jokes over the years. Doesn't mean they are in bed with these people. They just need the press because they are in publicity-oriented fields. Same for Janet and Michael. She'd have to stop doing interviews and appearances almost altogether if she refused to do business with people who have insulted Michael.
Posted Image
The Emporium: The Luxurious House of Sherry

#3 gazelle

gazelle

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 07:52 PM

Since he was the "Don" at the Wendy Williams 2005 Don's and Diva's affair I would say he & Wendy have an understanding. He also called her a "bag of knucles" last year in the same conversation in wich he told her to leave his wife alone ... this was of course when he was on a caribbean island supposedly with another chick while Whiteny was in rehab ..... so who knows.... It is what is ... and most of it could go where? back there. Those secret listeners from 2 -7 on this board know what I am talking about.

Seriously though Whitney has MADE Wendy's NY comeback complete ... you have to respect the hustle and if asked directly I do not think Wendy will deny it.
If you dont like your fate...change it!

#4 CJ

CJ

• Members
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:39 PM

Seriously though Whitney has MADE Wendy's NY comeback complete ... you have to respect the hustle and if asked directly I do not think Wendy will deny it.

I agree...WHitney made Wendy Williams a household name. Wendy hasn't had a bigger career acheivement since.
......................J U S T I C E - F O R - T R A Y V O N - M A R T I N!
CHANGE.ORG SIGN THE PETITION TODAY - Over 1,200,000 SIGNED!

#5 gazelle

gazelle

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:23 PM

Bobby says that those reports are NOT TRUE ... there is no divorce. Whitney is apprently cool w/ the new "friendship" between Bobby & Wendy.

#6 JoJo

JoJo

• Members
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:23 PM

Bobby was On Wendy and Said All Reports about them are False...
Posted Image

#7 Terrence

Terrence

C.O.O. & Founder Of Ford Illustra (FI) Productions

• Moderators
  • 31,623 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:24 PM

Bobby was On Wendy and Said All Reports about them are False...

U can listen live now... http://www.wbls.com/start.html He says it's not true. They said Whitney, Bobby, Will and Jada will be together forever. She's trying to come to NY to be there for his CT performance

Posted Image

FI Throwback...

#8 CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

Conclue

• Calendar Admin
  • 17,833 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:36 PM

I'm listening right now.

Anyone ever notice that trys to talk just like Whitney?

He sounds like her talking. her phrasin' i guess it happens after so many years of marriage, or wanting her level of fame.

Oh my dear lord. she done asked him if they freebased before...

hell to the nawh

oh my lord again. Now the hoe askin bout Robin. Why she askin bout robin?

Where the hell was I when Bobby almost was killed

aww helll... the ##### must go to our websites, she knows OUR #####. They makin FUN OF HER ON THE RADIO AND BOBBY"S DEFENDING HER> she called out the pictures! She knew about the fan. Whoa. She among us y'all.

Edited by CoNcLusIveTrUthZ, 18 January 2006 - 04:32 PM.

Posted Image

#9 JoJo

JoJo

• Members
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:38 PM

Also His Said that Whitney and Robin Are still best friends and still talk to each other.
Posted Image

#10 Terrence

Terrence

• Moderators
  • 31,623 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:39 PM

I'm listening right now.

Anyone ever notice that trys to talk just like Whitney?

He sounds like her talking. her phrasin' i guess it happens after so many years of marriage, or wanting her level of fame.

Oh my dear lord. she done asked him if they freebased before...

hell to the nawh

oh my lord again. Now the hoe askin bout Robin. Why she askin bout robin?

Where the hell was I when Bobby almost was killed

aww helll... the ##### must go to our websites, she knows OUR #####. They makin FUN OF HER ON THE RADIO AND BOBBY"S DEFENDING HER> she called out the pictures! She knew about the fan. Whoa. She among us y'all.

mine is breaking up... What did she say about the fan? Did you hear her ask if Whitney does the "3rd input" WOOOOOOW!!!!! :o :o :o I am SO mad she went there!!! I'm SO glad Bobby didn't answer that like he could have...

Posted Image

FI Throwback...

#11 JustCJ

JustCJ

Legendary Status

• Members
  • 4,329 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:39 PM

Oh, Jesus... this **** asked if Whitney takes "the third entry" ... :angry: LORD, somebody really needs to put a hurting on her...
Posted Image

#12 gazelle

gazelle

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:46 PM

Oh, Jesus... this **** asked if Whitney takes "the third entry" ... :angry: LORD, somebody really needs to put a hurting on her...

Wendy is just being Wendy and she will ask this of anybody ... he is handling himself quite well. The man loves his wife ... end of story.

#13 Terrence

Terrence

• Moderators
  • 31,623 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:55 PM

Wendy is just being Wendy and she will ask this of anybody ... he is handling himself quite well. The man loves his wife ... end of story.

Was Bobby's site Bobbybrown.com? That's a site for a bail bondsman...

Posted Image

FI Throwback...

#14 JoJo

JoJo

• Members
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 04:58 PM

I love Bobby in this Interview
Posted Image

#15 CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

CoNcLusIveTrUthZ

Conclue

• Calendar Admin
  • 17,833 posts

Posted 18 January 2006 - 05:01 PM

AWWWW HELLL NAWWHHH

Dinner?

you know Whitney at home sittin at the kitchen table with her stereo puffin a newport 100 talking about

"booobby" - about the ##### in the bathroom

yo..... this ##### is funny! Whitneys at the studio screamin' hell to the nah

he's a mess. oh my god.

ROBERTO IS THAT YOU ON THE RADIO????

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users