• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 kennethbrdk

kennethbrdk

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:02 AM

Is it just me or is the full concert no longer on youtube :unsure:

I posted it back on YouTube (hope it lasts!)

EDIT: Well, it was blocked already because of copyright!

I don't get why all of a sudden it gets blocked because of copyrights - it has been there for years and it's not like you can buy it anywhere. Something else bothers me in that regard with OMIT - I know you can buy it with the live album but it's just criminal not to be on Youtube for the world to marvel at. It's one of her best live performances of a single song and would attract newer generations to go looking for other performances and maybe even go buy her music and the same with the freedom fest at Wembley.

"I love you in a place where there is no space or time"

#17 kennethbrdk

kennethbrdk

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 11:04 AM

I didn't see that it was BBC who have the copyrights for the Wembley concert but still weird after all this time they block it.

"I love you in a place where there is no space or time"

#18 Austin

Austin

• Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 07:16 PM

Is it just me or is the full concert no longer on youtube :unsure:

I posted it back on YouTube (hope it lasts!)

EDIT: Well, it was blocked already because of copyright!

I don't get why all of a sudden it gets blocked because of copyrights - it has been there for years and it's not like you can buy it anywhere. Something else bothers me in that regard with OMIT - I know you can buy it with the live album but it's just criminal not to be on Youtube for the world to marvel at. It's one of her best live performances of a single song and would attract newer generations to go looking for other performances and maybe even go buy her music and the same with the freedom fest at Wembley.

Exactly. Why block it if there is no other way to see it. New generations should be able to see it, like everything else.

• jonb4more and kennethbrdk like this
Posted Image

#19 Austin

Austin

• Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:56 AM

I forgot all about the edit time - thus the dual posts. LOL I always hated that damn edit time restriction, primarily because my 20 year old self's mouth. :shrug: :w00t: :whistling: :doh: :clap: :shocked:  I'm gonna miss my emoji's.We used to call them smiley's

I remember that!

"Whatever happened to the good old days?" 

You know what else I remember, the board automatically bleeping Conclue's swear-filled posts! BLEEP!!

Posted Image

#20 Austin

Austin

• Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:22 AM

Posted Image

#21 Austin

Austin

• Members
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:21 AM