Jump to content
* Required Information
Between 3 and 26 characters
Between 3 and 32 characters
Send me news and information
Forum Rules of Conduct
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. We consider our forum to be a safe place for fans to visit, and these rules help to keep it safe.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by e-mail. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, racist, sexist, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, homophobic, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
As a security measure, new accounts are subject to a temporary review before full access to the board will be granted. While under review, you may experience a posting delay.
The user agrees to the following additional guidelines:
1. All information that you provide for your membership is correct.
2. No mass posting or flooding of the boards is allowed.
3. Anyone who exhibits a pattern of fabricating arguments or attacking other members without grounds may lose their account. Members' private conversations may not be posted in the forum.
4. The administrator reserves the right to remove any messages deemed offensive or inappropriate.
5. Any post that contains potentially libelous statements will be removed. Tabloid stories are not allowed in the forum regardless of their content.
6. No one may disclose information about any of Whitney's personal addresses due to concerns for her family's privacy and safety. Please also respect the privacy of the family's children and do not post items they may share exclusively with their friends.
7. No transactions are allowed in the "If I Told You That" forum regarding selling or trading of merchandise. Commercially-released music may not be posted in the forum for download because it could harm record sales.
8. Abuse of the Web board will result in your account being terminated without prior notice. Examples of this include, but are not limited to, using the forum for reasons for which it is not intended.
In Courtesy To Other Members
Please refrain from writing your messages entirely in CAPITAL LETTERS. It will only make your posts more difficult to read, and it is the equivalent of online "shouting." Thank you!
-- Lisa, Site Administrator
Note: The site administrator reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the user agreement without prior notice to the user. It is the responsibility of the user to regularly review the terms of this agreement.
This is a personal fan site. All copyrighted materials are property of their respective owners.